♡36♡

THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR!

♡♡♡NO SET POV♡♡♡

     "We shouldn't be doing this! We should be in bed! This is so disrespectful to both of them!" Sugashiri scolds as he pushes up his glasses while following after the other five students.
     "You fuss too much, Sugashiri," Tsukami says with an eye roll as they crouch while heading for the other side of the large cabin.
     "I do not!" Sugashiri tries to justify. "I just don't think we should invade our teachers' privacy." He claims as they stand near the small balcony.

     "Please, Lancie. We're not gonna do anything." Comakia says with a light smile to the teen who adverts his eyes away from her red ones.
     "Just a peek, I guess. But then we go back!" He says before Tomokashi scoffs.
     "You're such a bottom, Lancie.~" Tomokashi states with a grin as they point between the blue-haired teen and the spider girl.
     "I'm not a bottom!"

      "Both of you shut your traps!" Horsua snaps as his tail flicks while he slightly stands to peak over the edge of the balcony. "You'll wake them up if you're not careful!" He claims with shining eyes of mischief.
     "Why did we have to bring him, Kita?" Karoso asks her best friend with a sweatdrop.
     "He kinda just came," Tsukami replies as she pulls herself up onto the balcony and then quietly goes to the sliding glass door.
    "Well, that's truly disappointing." Tomokashi huffs as they look inside.

    A smaller, lumpy figure lay in one bed, and then across the room Aizawa's large figure in what seems to be a tight black shirt.
     "See? They're not together yet." Sugashiri claims with a disappointed look. "Plus it'd be unprofessional if they-"

     "What are you six doing?" A voice behind them asks, making them stiffen before they turn around. "Shouldn't you all be in bed?" Kota asks tiredly as he rubs one of his closed eyes.
     "We were just uhhh-"
     "Stalking." Tomokashi interrupts Karoso who sweatdrops at the blondie's bluntness.

     "Well, I'd like if you'd leave so I can go back to sleep without an audience." A new gruff voice says behind them.
    "Mr. Aizawa!" The teens exclaim in surprise as they turn and see him.
     "Damn! You got some nice hips, Teach. Plus you fill that suit up great. Didn't think you—of all people—would watch M-L-B." Tomokashi says shamelessly as they admire the A-class teacher in the Chat Noir onesie that barely zips up to his chest.
     "I already know one/two {if you are} loud blond/blonds and that's enough. Not interested." Aizawa claims with annoyance as he somehow crosses his arms through the constricting fabric. "Now what are you six doing here?"

     "Sho, cool your beans." The students' teacher says with a yawn as she walks out in a large black shirt with yellow goggles and a large pair of basketball shorts. "Karoso? I trust you to tell me the truth."
     "HEY!" The others object in complaint to their teacher's statement.
     "If that's how you're gonna be then I'm just gonna head back!" Tomokashi claims as they start to climb the balcony railing.
     "Good. You'll need it since the six of you will be getting up for training in three hours."
     "WHAT?!" They ask in disbelief at Aizawa's statement.
     "But, Sir-"

     "Sho, don't be too mean to them." The (h/c)-haired woman scolds her coworker before she grins. "You'll be training alongside me!" She says happily as they groan in annoyance. "Chop chop, we start at dawn!" She explains as she shoos them away. "Kota, do I need to take you back?" (Y/n) asks the black-haired boy sweetly as her grumbling students leave for their rooms.
     "No. I'm not too tired." Kota says between a yawn before he lifts his arms for her to pick him up.
     "I'll be back in a couple of minutes." (Y/n) explains before leaving for the small boy's room.
    "Right," Aizawa says with a nod before he sits and looks after the leaving kids while the teens barely become visible to his sight.