♡33♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

    "(Y/n)!"
    "Eri!" I yell happily as I drop to my knees and the girl runs into my arms for a tight hug, nearly making me fall back.
     "I missed you!" The small girl cheers and I smile at her.
     "I missed you too," I say to her before grinning at her cute outfit.

     "I did good on her, didn't I?"
     "You sure did, Nemi," I say with a smile as I look over Eri's outfit.
     She's wearing a cute fluffy white shirt with red pants and some white shoes with her hair cute in twin buns.
     "So I'll be meeting Shota around twelve at the park before I meet up with the Bakusquad," I explain to the purple-haired woman who nods.
     "Alright. Have fun, you two!" Nemuri calls to us and I nod after picking the girl up and starting to walk away.

     "So what are we gonna do? Just look for me a flower girl dress?" Eri asks and I smile.
     "No. I get to spend more time with you than just looking for a dress." I explain and she smiles at my statement. "I thought that ice cream sounds good. What do you think?" I ask with a grin and she smiles excitedly.
     "That sounds fun! Can I get caramel?" She asks and I nod.
     "Of course!" I say and she gives a happy string of giggles before she moves to resting her head on my shoulder as she hugs me around my neck.

     "I'm always so happy that you guys saved me." I hear her say in a low whisper before I smile.
     "I'm glad we saved you too, Eri. I can't imagine what would've happened if we hadn't." I explain and she smiles at me.
    "So what color dress are we gonna get?" She asks with a smile and I hum as I pull out my phone.
     "A dark blue one," I explain and she smiles brightly.
    "That's gonna look so pretty!" Eri exclaims and I give a small laugh as I nod my head.
    "It'll be on you so it'll be even prettier!" I state and she giggles before we walk into the large store.

    "Are you sure it won't be too expensive? I don't want it to cost a lot for Mirio and Tamaki." She states and I smile at her before I pause to look at her.
    "Eri, my brother and his fiancé love you very much and they want to make sure you're the prettiest girl at their wedding. So don't worry at all about the price of your dress." I explain and she looks at me before she nods.
    "But didn't Mirio scold you for getting a cheap dress so you wouldn't spend a lot of his money?"
    "Let's just find a dress for you, Eri," I say as I dodge her true statement before heading farther into the store.

    After trying on many many many dresses, we finally picked a beautiful dress with white laced lain over the skirt and a cute white belt stitched on.
    "Thanks for coming!" The cashier says with a wave to us as we exit the building.
    "Thanks! Have a good day!" Eri and I call out with a smile as we head for the small ice cream parlor on the other side of the mall.

     "So you and Mr. Shota are close?" Eri asks suddenly and I smile.
     "Yeah. We've got pretty close since you first met us." I explain and she nods.
     "Are you two dating?" She asks and I blush slightly.
     "No. But I hope that one day we can. But it's his choice whether he'd say 'yes' or not." I say and she frowns.
     "But you two would be good together? I don't see why he'd say no." She claims and I give a small laugh.
     "I love Shota, I do. But if later on he decides he doesn't see me more than just a friend or coworker, which I still would be okay with, I'll respect his choice." I say to her as she looks up at me while holding my hand in hers. Even if it hurts me really really bad. I secretly think as she looks down to her feet.

     "If you and Mr. Shota were a couple," Eri says as she looks up at me a little sadly. "Would you two adopt me? I know I'm going to be sent to foster care soon." She explains and my heart breaks.
     "Hey, hey, you're not gonna be sent to foster care." I say and she sniffles.
    "I'm not?"
     "Not if I can help it." I say as I hug her. "I made a promise to you, Eri. And I don't plan on breaking it." I claim and she gives a small hiccup as I calm her. "Better?" I ask after a few minutes and she nods before I lead her inside the sweets shop.