♡SPECIAL 6-VILLAINOUS INTENTIONS♡

Art by @sleepylunov on Instagram!

Also Could Have Been Me by The Struts because 1-it's my favorite song 2-villain vibes

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 115K!

THIS IS A VILLAIN AU!

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

    This honestly was too easy! I think with a chuckle as I dust my hands and step over the unconscious guards before pausing in my steps as I look out. Lasers? How unoriginal. I think boredly as I teleport in front of the case. I hum a tune as I get my glass cutter out before I reach in my hand and grab the diamond. Now to get this to my client and then I can head back. I think with a grin as I admire the shiny jewel. Shota's probably gonna wanna mess up the sheets a bit before he has to leave for his mission tomorrow. I think with a smile as I imagine my man pleasuring me till the sun rises.
     "Back to sceeming again, Teleport? You escaped custody not even a day ago."
    "Of course. You fools just have to come to ruin my night." I scoff as I turn towards the hero and his sidekick.

    "You don't have to do this, (Y/n)," Chargebolt states, and I roll my eyes while looking at the diamond.
    "Kaminari, I stopped listening to you when you decided to be a hero." I hiss to the sidekick who flinches beside the hero.
    "If you won't listen to him," Crumble, or Tenko Shimura, says as he looks towards me. "Then listen to me. You can be a great hero. With your quirk, you can save people." He presses and I chuckle.

    "Oh please. Why do you think I do this? People don't give a damn anymore. They only care about their own skin and you stupid ass heroes." I say before I grin. "Now if you don't mind," I say with a shrug. "I have places to be!" I state before I teleport to the top of the building and then start to jump from building to building.
     "There!"
     I give a scoff as I look behind me and see the two chasing after me. Idiots! Can't I just have one peaceful stealing? I question in annoyance as I teleport five buildings ahead and jump off toward the car-infested streets.

     "(Y/N)!"
     I quickly teleport a foot from the ground before I start running through the streets. "Move!" I yell at passersby as I keep the jewel in my gloved hands and I maneuver the streets. Need to get away. Need to get away. I think before I recognize a familiar building.
     "Get her, Chargebolt! You're faster!" Crumble yells and I groan in annoyance.

     "Can't you morons get off my case?!" I yell before I teleport to the rooftop of the jewelry parlor.
     "It's about time, Teleport! Normally you're quicker than-"
     "Yeah, yeah, yeah, cool your beans. Where's the goods?" I ask hurriedly and they show me the case of money. "Pleasure doing business with you," I say with a smirk as I pass them the jewel and grab the case. "Now hurry. I've got a moron after me."
     They quickly nod and run off as I turn to face my ex-boyfriend and old villain partner.

     "You've lost your touch, Kaminari!" I say with a grin as I cross my arms over my chest. "You used to keep up with me semi-easily," I state and he sighs.
     "Give me the diamond, (Y/n)." He claims as he holds out his hand and I fake a wince.
     "About that...I don't have it anymore." I say with fake remorse. "So sad," I state with a mock pout as I look at his shocked face, pun intended.

     "If I can't get the diamond," he claims as he moves to a fighting position. "I can turn you in to make up for it," Denki states and I look at him boredly.
     "You serious?" I ask with a quirked eyebrow as he makes a grab for me but I quickly teleport behind him and kick in the back of his knees.
     He stumbles forward before reeling back towards me with his electric whip at the ready.
     "You've got slow, Battery-Pack," I state as I dodge his punch and jump over his whip. "I think even Ophelia could do better!" I mention my hero cousin and he clenches his jaw as he makes another swing.

     BZZZT! I grin as I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket before I quickly grab the electric whip, it tingling my gloved hand.
     "Wha-" Denki says stupidly with wide eyes as I grin before I pull him towards me.
     "Time for me to get serious," I claim before I quickly start teleporting around, wrapping the whip around him. "Well, that was easy," I say with a laugh as I drop what was barely left of the whip before walking closer to him.
     "(Y/n), wait-" He pleads before I give a chuckle.
     "Timber." I state as I poke him backwards and he falls to the gravel with wide eyes.
     "Ow..."

     "Having fun there, Kitty?"
    "Oh no, now Erased is here too."
     I turn with a smile as Shota hops down from the ledge and grins at me while taking off his mask. "Not as much fun as we'll have once we get home, Daddy.~" I coo and he grins.
     "Don't say that here," Shota claims as he looks at me and moves a strand of (h/c) hair out of my face. "I can't play with you here." He states and I giggle.

     "Since when did we care about rules? Plus I remember that Kaminari was always a pervert. He'd probably like seeing us get lucky." I state as I turn towards the blond.
     "I would not!" Denki protests and I grin as I feel Shota starting to pepper intense kisses on my neck and shoulders.
    "A-ah!~" I moan lightly as he finds my weak spot and starts to suck on it as he moves a hand to mess with my chest. "Sh-Shota," I call out to the man who growls protectively as he pulls me flush against him to feel his hard-on.

    "Stop! Stop! Stop!" Denki yells as he tries to move his head to look away.
    "I'm honestly glad you decided to be a hero, Kaminari," Shota claims as he pauses, erupting a small whine of complaint from me. "Because I get to have what you lost." He states with a grin before he picks me up. "Enjoy your night."
    I pepper Shota's neck with kisses and hickeys as he walks with me in his arms while the electric sidekick yells complaints and accusations towards us, we disappear from his sight.

     I hold on as Shota drops us into a back alley and then forces me against the cool wall.
    "You sounded so sexy calling my name like that.~" Shota coos with a smirk as he holds my hands above my head and moves to hair away from my neck. "I want to hear you. Make Daddy proud." He whispers in my ears before latching his lips onto the sweet spot on my neck.
     "A-Ah! Aaah!~" I moan loudly as my legs quickly turn to feel like jelly as he presses me against the wall and grinds against me. "D-Daddy!" I plea as I desperately try to receive more pleasure out of this. I catch my breath as he moves away and looks at me with a proud look.
     "Did I send my little Kitty into heat?~ Awww, how much do you want-"

     "Please! I want you to fuck me so hard!" I yell and he chuckles.
     "Take us home then, Kitten."
     I quickly nod as I hold onto him before teleporting us inside our slightly run-down apartment.
     "That's my girl," Shota says with a grin before kissing me as he then unbuttons his pants before removing them.

     I smile as he pats his leg to come over. I quickly remove the bottoms of my villain costume before walking over and straddling him.
     "Are you gonna be a good girl for me?" He asks and I nod happily as he moves to kiss my neck. "Good." He says as he removes my panties before harshly grinding as he holds down my hips.
     "SHOTA-AAH!~"

Sexual frustration's fun right 🙃

I think I'm evil at this point lol

The next chapter will hopefully (my cursed time depending) be up later this week.