♡41♡

Hey Stupid, I Love You by JP Saxe video by Vibe Music on YouTube
(I just really like the song, but it gives me TM vibes)

Hey Stupid, I Love You by JP Saxe video by Vibe Music on YouTube (I just really like the song, but it gives me TM vibes)

THANKS SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 200K READS! I CAN'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ MY STORY!

♡♡♡SHOTA POV♡♡♡

      "(Y/n)." I say softly as I nudge my sleeping girlfriend's arm. "(Y/n), we're back, sweetheart. It's time to get up." I say softly as I look at her sleeping form curled uncomfortably in the airplane seat.
     She hums a tired complaint while gently shaking her head before turning it, wanting more sleep.
     I give a small amused sigh before pulling her into my arms.

     "I'll grab your guys's bags," Kirishima says with a grin as he turns and looks at me.
     "Just wake her up. She's not a child." Mirio says as he looks at his younger sister with an amused look.
     "Can I be carried, Papa?" Eri questions with a hopeful smile as she looks up to her blond father.
     "Sure! Just make sure to hang on." He replies as he puts the girl on his shoulders before grabbing their bags.

      "Here's this little rascal," Bakugou states with a grin as he gently places Hydra's carrier on (Y/n)'s lap before exiting behind his fiancé.
      "Mew?" Hydra chirps in curiosity as she moves around in her carrier before I start to carefully walk.
      "We'll be home soon, Hydra." Our home. I think with a smile but a nervous feeling in my stomach. I hope she likes it. I think worriedly while walking down the loading dock and heading into the airport if Japan.

      "I'm going to have such bad jet lag." Ashido, seemingly wide awake, groans as she walks beside her boyfriend with her suitcase.
      "We'll figure it out," Sero claims with a hidden grin to the girl as we exit the front doors, already having all our bags.
      "Tell (Y/n) to call us when she wakes up. I wanna make sure she's safe." Mirio says before him, Tamaki, and Eri head for their car that's been parked here for the last two weeks.

     "Here you go, Aizawa!" Kirishima exclaims with a grin as he places our suitcases infront of my car's trunk.
     "Thanks. You two get back safe." I say to the couple who give thanks before leaving for their car. I maneuver to open the door before I place my girlfriend—and cat—in the passenger seat then close the door. I lean against the trunk before sending a text to the blond.

Cat Man

Is it ready?

Loudmouth

yep! we got it done a good while ago. off the plane now?

Cat Man

Yes. The plan ready?

Loudmouth

naturally

     I roll my eyes lightly before getting into the driver's seat and then starting to head back to where we live. After half an hour in, (Y/n) starts to stir in her seat, upsetting the cat slightly.
     She hums lightly before slowly opening her eyes as I spare her a glance while I drive.
     "Hey, Sleepyhead." I joke with a small smile as I grab her hand and kiss her knuckles.