♡31♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     I'm pretty sure that's everything. I think with a smile after I put the duffle bag in the back seat of my car. Now for the last item. I think as I head back for my apartment after shutting the car door. "Bubbles!" I call to the feline as I stand at my front door. "Come on! Time to go!" I say as I hold the cat harness in my hand.
     "Mew?" The orange and white tabby chirps as he trots over.
     "Ready to spend a bit of time at the dorms?" I ask him as I put the harness on him before picking him up. "Ready?" I ask with a smile as I grab my keys and he blinks at me owlishly with a head tilt and flick of his ears. "I'll take that as a yes," I say with a small laugh as I walk out the door and close it before I lock it back.

    I'll be staying at the dorms for a week since another school is coming to partner learn with their second-year hero class. Nezu thought it'd be easier for me to spend the week there so I wouldn't have to worry about going back and forth between the school and my apartment. Luckily, I was able to convince him to let me take Bubbles along so I wouldn't have to worry about him not being fed (and, for some reason, the large weasel has a soft spot for cats). So it all worked out. Now all I gotta do is-

     "You ready for a ride, Bubbles?" I ask my cat as I set him in the passenger seat and before I buckle up.
     "Mrrrw?" My cat coos as he stands on his hind legs and looks out the window with his ears perked in interest as I start driving.
     I'll be happy to see everyone. I think with a smile as I drive the streets. And I'll get to spend some more time with Shota too. I think with a small blush as I slightly grip the steering wheel as Bubbles moves to my lap and stands between my arms as I drive. I'll need to run by the florist to get a bouquet for Oboro and Mirai though. I always visit today, can't let them down. I think as I pull into the staff parking lot.

     "Maow!" Bubbles protests as he turns to me and flicks the tip of his tail.
     "I know you like car rides," I say with a small laugh as I grab my duffle bag from the back seat. "But we already got here." I explain as I grab him before getting out of my car and locking it.
     "Mrraow!" Bubbles chirps angrily as he hops out of my arms and walks beside me as I hold his leash.
     "Don't be mad at me. I know you like riding around! I'm not gonna be mean and take you on a short one on purpose!" I say as I look down at him as he sassily trots.

     "Just when I didn't think you could get any fucking weirder," Katsuki states with a chuckle as he and the squad sit on the porch. "You prove me wrong by talking to your cat." He states as Bubbles comes up and starts rubbing against his legs while purring.
     "Being fucking weird is pretty fucking fun," I state and he rolls his eyes with a chuckle.

     "You stickin' around today, (Y/n)? Or you gonna go?" Hanta, who's hugging Mina from behind as she waves to me, asks while he blows a fluffy strand of pink hair away from his nose.
     "Sorry, but I'm gonna hit the road after taking my stuff and Bubbles to my room," I explain while rubbing the back of my neck.
     "Who said I'm letting you take back the fucking cat?" Katsuki asks with a smirk as he holds Bubbles closer to him, the cat rubbing against his slightly stubbled chin.

     "You-" I stop as I glare at him. "Fine! But I'm getting him back later though." I say as I walk passed him and into the large building.
    "Oh! Hi, (Y/n)!" Uraraka, who's sitting beside Hitoshi on the couch, calls with a wave as she spots me taking off my shoes.
    "Hi, you two," I greet with a smile as I put on the slippers before heading up the stairwell.

     Just gotta put this in my room really quick and then I can head out. I think as I head up the staircase to the fourth floor. Mina better not get into my room again. Still worried about what she put in my draws. I think with a small laugh as I go to unlock the door but find it already open. Did Mineta somehow pick the lock? No...he's too short. I think as I open the door with a fist drawn back. "Who-" I stop as I spot my bed made and a few folded blankets resting atop it. A note? I think after I walk towards it and set my bag down.