♡SPECIAL 7-WISHES♡

Die Young by Ke$ha made by 7th Clouds on YouTube

🖤This doesn't affect the story at all🖤

♡♡♡RAIN POV♡♡♡

     I'm so ready to get out of here. I think boredly while sitting in my last block classroom as I listen to music and scroll through Instagram. This is the first time my birthday has landed on a weekday in forever. I huff silently while liking a post from a hashtag I follow.
     "All remaining students may leave now." The announcement comes through the intercoms before we all start for the door.
     "Have a good afternoon," I say to my teacher with a nod before she sends the same regards as I exit the door. I still feel like a boss when I listen to this. I think with a hidden smile behind my mask as I walk down the hallway as Die Young starts to play. I hum along to the tune as I head down the stairwell.

     Click. CLUNK! The heavy doors sound behind me as I step onto the concrete sidewalk and into the parking lot.
     "Happy birthday, Rain." My friend says with a grin as he passes by with his older sister.
     "Thanks, drive safe."
     "You too!" They call back to me before I head for my car.

     "Hey, shortie." Bug, my "little" sister, says to me with a smug grin as she gets into the front seat.
     "hEY, shOrTiE." I mock annoyedly as I put my bag in the trunk before closing it.
     "BOO!"

     "GAHK!" I jump as two of my other friends grab my shoulders. "Geez. WHY?" I scold while making a choking motion at them both before turning off my music.
     "You know you love us." Frost grins as they fix their shirt. "Don't you, Rain?" He mocks with a fake pout before grinning as they lean on me.
     "Maybe," I remark while sticking my tongue out at them.
     "Rude."

     "Happy seventeen, Rain," Icy says with a small laugh before handing me a small wrapped gift.
     "Guys, no. Whyyyyy?" I whine while holding it as Frost puts another in my hands. "I don't-"
     Frost quickly shushes me before crossing their arms. "Nope. Birthdays are free gift time. Don't even try to pay us back. We know where you live." They claim before pulling out their phone. "Open it."
     "Yeah, open it." Icy repeats with a smile while holding up her phone too.

     I roll my hazel eyes at the pair before opening Frost's gift. A grin meets my face as I see what it is. "A Leorio bracelet," I state with a grin before slipping it on my wrist beside the pink Hello Kitty bracelet already there.
     "Mine now! Mine now!" Icy says excitedly as I laugh.
     "I'm getting there, geez." I joke before unwrapping it. "No, you didn't." I say with a wide smile as I look at the black shirt with the white outlines of the Bakusquad.
     "That's not fair! They like your present more than mine!" Frost claims as he looks at the blonde girl.
      "I didn't say that." Icy claims while holding up her arms.

     "I love both, you guys." I say with a smile before hugging both. "They're great," I state while pulling back. "But I still want to knock you both in the face," I claim while holding up a fist and faking to hit both.
      "Love you too." They both chorus at the same time.
      "Hey, Icy! We gotta get home. I've got schoolwork to do!" Icy's brother says before closing the door to her car.
     She rolls her eyes before hugging me again. "See you tomorrow. Hope the rest of your day goes well." She wishes before heading to her car and getting in.
       "My ride's here too." Frost states while pointing to their parent's vehicle. "See you in the morning, Mina Simp."

      I laugh nodding. "See you tomorrow, Crusty Simp." I depart while putting the shirt in my back seat before getting in my car and heading off. After a short drive, while mocking and joking with my sister, we make it home. I wanna sleep. But I wanna write. But I need to do my homework. I groan internally as I head for the door and unlock it.
      Barks and wet noses greet me as I slip inside with a smile.
      "Hey, D-O-Gs." I grin while crouching down and picking up the fluffy corgi. "Hi, my little monster." I greet her as she licks my face.