♡53♡

My next project has been published, I'll be sad when I'm finally finished with TM and I'm happy to have all of you here

I'll miss you all if you decide this is the only story you'll ever read of mine, I'm glad you were here.~~~RAIN/RIA~~~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "It's nice to be working at the agency. It's been a tiny bit." I say with a smile as Shota and I sit in his office, the boys lying in their bouncers.
     "It is. Good thing we've already got everything done before the next school year." Shota adds as he sighs a paper before continuing to fill the paperwork out.
     "I'm kinda sad." I state, making him look at me worriedly. "The third years were my first ever class I taught, so to see them leave makes me really sad," I explain as I think about when I first met the group, a time when they were quiet and shy around me.

     Shota gives me a soft smile before leaning back in his chair and patting his thigh before I come over and sit in his lap. "Baby, they always adored you. And all your other classes will too." He says before placing a kiss on my knuckles. "And you want to know why?"
     "Why's that?" I ask with a smile before he gives me a gentle kiss.
     "Because you are amazing in everything you do." He states before I grab the front of his shirt and pull him in for a deeper kiss.
     Our lips meet in a soft, tender kiss his hand holding the back of my head to deepen the kiss while I run my hand along his jaw.

     "Hey, guys. The new sidekicks we hired were wondering when they needed to-" Mina stops talking as she spots us before smiling. "You two are still so cute!"
     "Thanks!" I laugh before giving her an amused look as Shota grumbles in annoyance. "Whatcha need, Pinks?" I ask before she shakes her head and smiles.
     "The new sidekicks wanted to know if they should just go ahead and patrol or if you needed them for something." She explains before I nod.
     "Bring them in. We haven't met them yet." Shota claims, back to his stern facade as he looks at her boredly.
     A worried look meets the pink woman's face before she nods and then leaves.

     "I hope she's okay, she looked nervous," I state as I look to the closed door before stiffening as Shota starts rubbing my upper thighs. "Shota, not now. They'll be here any second." I say as I grab his hand after he tries to go higher.
     "Aw, but I miss getting to play with my gorgeous wife...hearing you moan under me. Seeing you beg for me. Your nails marking up my back as you can barely speak.~" Shota coos before leaning to speak in my ear. "Telling me how much you love me even though it's obvious.~" He states softly as he slowly runs his finger along my thigh.
     "Daddy, you're going to make me want you," I whine softly as I lean into him.
     "I like when you're on your knees for me. I love your obedience when you want me to play with you." He states while gently petting my throat before giving a small squeeze. "Such a cute expression." He claims while looking as I look at him, my chest rising a bit as I try to breathe.