♡45♡

🖤🖤🖤ONE YEAR LATER🖤🖤🖤

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "No no no no no no." I give a loud, childish squeal as I quickly run into the living room, my footsteps echoing louder where they're dripping with water.
     "Come on! You started it!" Shota, also naked and dripping with water and soap suds, claims as he chases me
     "No!" I claim with a grin while avoiding his reach.
     "You hit my ass with a washcloth!" My boyfriend chuckles while I teleport to the other side of the couch.
     "And it was hilariously funny!" I remark before squealing as he jumps over the couch, nearly slipping from the water on his feet.
     "My ass still stings!" He says and I laugh before finally walking up to him.

     "Well, now you know what it feels like when you spank Kitten for being "naughty"," I remark and he chuckles while holding me against him.
     "If you don't like it then why do you moan each time?" He questions with a smirk as I teleport us back into the shower.
     "Mrraow?"
     "Again, Bubs?" I ask before looking and seeing the shower door cracked open since Shota went chasing after me. "We'll rinse off and then you can have the shower to yourself," I say to the cat before turning towards the black-haired man.
    "I still can never get over the fact that he likes water. It's hard as hell to bathe the others." He claims while pointing to the small fur pile on our bed in the next room.
     "It is pretty funny," I say to him before rinsing off the suds and getting out, passing Shota a towel as he follows. "Five minutes, Bubs."

     "Our first day off together in two months. Want to do anything?" He asks and I shrug while flopping down on the bed, Shota's large shirt rising slightly above my upper thighs.
     "I love just spending time with you. Life's got so busy lately. Nemuri and Hizashi have Seishi and Senjuro, Mirio and Tamaki have Eri and are doing great with working at Mirai's, the squad is doing good, and we're just busy." I say with a smile as I pet the cuddle pile of cats. "I don't care what we do as long as I get to spend time with my handsome boyfriend." I chime in as I move to his side of the bed. "It's the best time," I state happily before leaning down to open the small drawer of his bedside table, knowing he hides snacks there.
     "I couldn't agree more," Shota says a little hurriedly as he grabs my reaching hand before pinning my back to the bed. "Every moment with you is incredible." He states lovingly before stealing my lips in a kiss.
     Guess I can't have snacks but this works too. I think as I smile into the kiss as I lean into the kiss.

     Our tongues fight for dominance of each other's mouth before Shota quickly wins and claims every part of my mouth.
     I'm left panting under him as he pulls back only slightly breathless. He gives a smug grin as he admires me. "What a familiar sight. One of my favorites too." Shota states before softly kissing my neck and upper chest.
     Not sexually but sweetly and tenderly.
     "Seeing you above me is one of mine," I confess as I lean my head back as he continues to pepper kisses on my naked body.
     Shota pulls back before looking down at me lovingly. "You're gorgeous, (Y/n). Sometimes I don't know how you even considered me a choice."

     I scoff at his statement before I sit up. "I couldn't see it at the time but you were the only choice, Shota Aizawa. And nothing on earth could ever make me change that." I state before I kiss his lips reassuringly as he pulls my body flush against his.
     "You're a goddess, woman." My boyfriend claims before standing up and heading to my closet. "You know what I realized we've never done as a date?" He asks while grabbing one of my favorite white sundresses.
     "We've done a lot of different dates, what could we not have done?" I ask with a quirked (e/c) brow as I take the dress from him.
     "The aquarium."