♡30♡

♡♡♡SHOTA POV♡♡♡

    "Class is over. Out." I say with an annoyed look towards the mass of students filing out.
    "Aizawa, I'm gonna take this to (Y/n)," Ashido states as she holds up the girl's bag.
    "Alright," I state with a nod and she hums agreement before she and more students walk out.

     "Mr. Aizawa."
     This bitch. I think with annoyance as I look towards the pink-haired girl smiling at me from the door. "If it's notes you missed go talk to another student, Togata," I say while packing up my papers from the exam review class we just had.
    "Actually, I have a few questions. And you seem to know them better than Vlad so I wanted to ask you." Ophelia Togata states and I look at her before sighing.

     "What are they?" I ask and she smiles before putting her book down and points out her questions. "For this one," I say as I point to one of them. "You'd have to go back to the passage and find it here," I explain as I flip back to the passage and scan it before finding the answer.
     "Oh, I didn't think it'd be that easy." The pink-haired girl states in fake surprise before smiling at me. "You're so smart, Mr. Aizawa." She coos as she places her hand on my arm.
     "Don't touch me." I snap as I quickly pull away my arm.
    "What's the difference between me touching you and (Y/n) touching you?" Ophelia states with a scoff and a clear angered expression.

    "I'll make one thing crystal clear for you, Togata." I hiss as I glare at her. "(Y/n) is a woman whom I respect very much and she respects me as well. But you are nothing but a girl trying to accomplish something out of jealousy." I explain and her expression falls from anger to disbelief and hurt. "Do I know what that is? No, I do not. But I do know one thing," I state as I walk closer to her. "No matter how much you try and hurt my (Y/n)...I still won't leave her." I say with a dark smile to her. "Your attempts are utterly useless," I say with a chuckle.

    "I'll...I'll tell them that you said I have no potential and can't do anything."
    "One hundred fifty-nine."
   "W-what?" She stumbles as she looks at me.
   "That's how many students I've expelled in ten years of me working here for UA," I explain and her eyes widen in surprise. "So if you tell Nezu he'd completely believe you, but he wouldn't do anything about it," I state as I turn back and grab my satchel.

    "I'll tell them that you and (Y/n) are in a relationship!" Togata claims in an attempt to stump me.
    "She's basically graduated and she's of legal age," I state with a shrug as I turn to her.
    "Y-You-"
    "I applaud you for trying," I state as I open the door. "But you should know what you're up against before making futile attempts at throwing someone off," I say as I look down to her. "I would say more about you but I'd rather not get fired," I claim and her face falls once more before I finally walk out. Little bitch that only wants dick and revenge for (Y/n) being better than her. I think with annoyance as I walk towards the room where the meeting will start.

    "SHO! HEY, SHO!" I turn with a smile as the familiar voice calls my name.
    "Hi, (Y/n)." I greet her and she smiles.
    "Ready for the meeting?" (Y/n), who's in her hero costume, asks while shouldering her schoolbag.
     "It won't be anything fun," I say with a small laugh. "Don't get your hopes up," I state and she fakes a saddened look.

    "It'll be fun because I'm there.~" She teases while leaning towards me.
    "True. It's always nice to have you there." I state and she blushes slightly before we walk into the large room.
     "Hello, Togata, Aizawa." Nezu says with a smile as he stands on the tabletop and nods at our entry.
     "Afternoon, Nezu," I say with a head nod to him before he walks over and climbs in my scarves.

     "Comfy, Nezu?" (Y/n) asks with a smile of amusement towards the large weasel.
     "It very much is. Though I don't think it feels nice when he ties you up, hmm?"
    "Yeah, it-" the girl stops with a harsh blush as she registers his words. "I-I-Um-excuse me." She stumbles as she goes over to sit beside Power Loader who chuckles lightly.
     "That'll be help for future reference." I give a small chuckle at the weasel's comment before sitting down.
      Noted.

Tease Me ♡Shota Aizawa x Reader♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें