♡17♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "I'm sorry....what?" I ask the principal, not believing (more of hoping), that I heard him wrong.
     "You have to have at least one day of detention since you missed three days of school if you want to be able to go to the festival next week," Nezu states and I sigh.
     "But I already finished my make-up work?" I say and he closes his eyes.
     "I'm well aware," He states and I internally groan in annoyance. "But by law, I have to. I'm very sorry, Togata." He states and I sigh.

     "It's alright, Nezu. I'll have it today." I say before I walk out after he agrees with the compromise. Damnit. Didn't think that's how today would go. I think with a sigh as I slump in my seat after I enter the classroom.
     "You okay, babe?" I look over at Mina as she looks concerned.
     "I have detention, again," I explain with a shake of my head and she quirks an eyebrow, asking for an explanation. "Where I missed three whole days of school to find Shota," I state.
    "But didn't you finish your makeup work though?" She asks and I nod.
    "He says it's law and I don't want Nezu to get in trouble. It's only one detention though. So I'll live, can't let Eri down. I promised I'd take her around the festival next week." I say and she smiles.

     "That little girl adores you, Sunshine," Katsuki says with a small proud smile.
     "I'm glad she does. I'd adopt her if I could, but her grandfather would have custody of her if he was okay." I say and they nod.
     "You've thought of adopting Eri?" Hanta asks and I nod.
     "Yeah. Me and Mir even had a small argument about who would adopt her if we could." I state and they all look a little surprised.
     "Well, either way, Eri would have a great family!" Eiji says and I smile.
     "Thanks, Eiji. You're the best." I state and Katsuki grins beside his boyfriend.

     "He definitely fucking is." The blond states and I grin like the Cheshire Cat.
     "Well I mean....you're fucking him, right? So you'd know." I state and they both blush as red as Eijiro's hair.
     "You little-"

     "Take your seats. Class is starting." Shota interrupts Katsuki before the blond huffs and goes to his seat as my other friends do too. "Kaminari. Your phone goes up." Shota says annoyed.
     "Whatever. Stupid bastard." I hear Denki whisper the last part as he begrudgingly puts away his electronic.
     I'll do it tomorrow. A little before the festival so he can heal. I think before I direct my attention to the man at the front.

{TIME SKIP}

     BRIIIIIIIIIING! The dismissal bell chimes, ending the day for most.
    "Finish your assignment if you didn't. See you tomorrow." Shota says as he starts to neatly put papers away as everyone leaves except me. "You don't have to stay after just to walk or drive me home, (Y/n)," Shota states as he glances towards my still seated figure.
     "As great as that sounds Foxy," I say as I fish for my book from my (2f/c) book bag. "I have detention," I state as I hold my hands together on top of my book.

     "What'd you get detention for?" He asks and I smile.
     "Shh! No spoilers!" I say as I make a zipper motion over my mouth, making him look slightly annoyed.
     "Alright then." He states with a sigh before he sits back down at his desk.
     Sorry, Shota, I think as I sneak a glance over my book. You'd scold me if you found out the reason I'm here. I think with a small smile before going back to my book.
     It's a peaceful silence before I look up as I hear heels clicking in the hallway.

    "(Y/n), did you really get detention-" She asks as she slams open the door making me and Shota jump in our seats. "Dang, I wanted to walk in on you two getting lucky." She states and I blush heavily.
     "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WALK IN ON THAT?!" I exclaim as I wave my hands in front of myself out of embarrassment.
     "Ship sailing!" Hizashi adds with a smile as he leans in as he holds the doorway.
     "You two are so immature." Shota, also with a heavily red face, claims as he shakes his head.