♡SPECIAL 5-VALENTINE'S SCAVENGER HUNT♡

—SIDE CHAPTER—

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "Since Valentine's Day is in two days," Shota says as he stands at the front. "We'll be drawing lots for who will give a gift to whom." He says and I smile.
     "So an excuse for you not having to teach a class?" I joke and he looks at me with a small smile.
     "Very funny, but that's only part of it." He states and I snicker along with a few others. "We'll all draw and on Valentine's give 'em out." He explains and I smile.

     This'll be fun! I wonder who I'll get? I think as I shift a little in my seat.
     "Come-"
     I quickly teleport to the front and draw a name as I interrupt his speaking before teleporting back to my seat.

     "Cheat," Mina says as she walks to the front and I laugh.
     "System beater." I correct her as I lean back and she laughs lightly. Now who did I get?~ I smile as I unfold the paper and read the name. Iida. That'll be fun. I think as I glance to the class representative as he smiles down at his small paper.
     "And to make it fair I'll even draw a name." I look up as Shota speaks before opening the small note and pocketing it. "Alright. Let's get to work."

{TIME SKIP}

     "So what exactly are you gonna get the person you drew?" Mina, looking at a pair of goofy flamingo glasses, asks as she looks at me.
     "A bottle. And then I'm going to add labels and stickers." I explain and she nods.
     "If it's stickers I hope it's mine." She states and I laugh.
     "I wouldn't share stickers if it was you," I state as I jokingly stick my tongue out at her as I hold a light gray bottle.
     "Meanie," Mina pouts before I give a small laugh as I stand.

     "This'll do," I state as I walk to the register and pay. "You wanna hang or you gonna go spend time with Han?" I ask and she smiles a little guiltily.
     "He wants to spend some time with me before Valentine's Day. I'm sorry-"
     "Don't be. I can't remember how many times I ditched you guys when decent Denki would take me on dates." I stop her and she tilts her head to signal my point.
     "I'll see you later, (Y/n). Have a good afternoon." My best friend says as she hugs me.
     "I will. See you later, Pinks." I say before we part ways. Now to start on Iida's gift.

♡♡♡SHOTA POV♡♡♡

     "Out of twenty students...how the hell did I still draw her name?!" I question as I slam down the small strip of paper with the familiar name.
     "Fate?"
     "Coincidence?" Nemuri and Hizashi comment as they grin at me.

     "You're not helping." I huff lightly as I sit down. "What could I even do for her? I doubt she'd want me to buy her anything because she always feels guilty if she thinks it's even the least bit expensive." I state as I think of possible things I could get her.
     "What's her favorite book? Does she have a copy?" Nemuri asks and I think over it before I nod.
     "She's got two actually."
     "What's her favorite thing in the book?" Hizashi asks and I hum in thought as I remember scenes from the book.

     "She said when the characters did a scavenger hunt with clues." I state and they grin.
     "Let's get to planning then," Nemuri states with a smile as she grabs a piece of paper and pen.
     "Aright." I say with a small laugh. I'll make sure you have a nice Valentine's Day, (Y/n).

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "Good morning, Shota." I greet the long-haired hero with a smile as I walk into the classroom. "Happy Valentine's Day," I say as I place down the small gift.
     "Bamboo?" He questions as he stands and admires it.
     "Lucky bamboo." I correct him with a grin, making him give a soft chuckle.
     "Thank you," Shota says while ruffling my hair a bit. "I like it, Kitten." He says in a whisper so no one hears him.
     "Glad you do, Foxy," I whisper back before I head to my seat, Iida's gift wrapped tightly and bagged.