♡39♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "Purrr...purr...purr." I wake slightly as I feel a soft paw meet my cheek. "Maow!~" I slightly groan as the cat nuzzles my face with his.
     "Bubs...sleepy time," I say tiredly before peaking open an eye and meeting a white cat. "Mic?" I question as I tentatively pet him as he nuzzled my hand.
     "Sorry if he woke you, Beautiful," Shota says in his deep morning voice while he runs a finger softly on my arm.

     "I'm used to Bubbles." I say with a soft smile before kissing him. I smile into the kiss as I feel him hard against me already as I trace his jaw with a hand. "Can't get enough of me, huh?" I question as I sit on his stomach and run a hand down his bare chest.
     "You're just too damn beautiful." Shota grins before grabbing my hips and leaning over me after flipping us. "Especially when you're begging beneath me.~" He coos before holding down my hands as he kisses, bites, and leaves hickeys on my collarbone and bare chest.
     "Shota," I whimper lightly. "I'm still sore from last night," I whine as I look at the already littered hickeys and bite marks on my breasts.
     "Then you shouldn't have messed with me like that. You caused me to-" Shota pauses as he watches as Mic walks over and sits on the space between my chest and him.

     "Mew." Mic chirps as he puts a paw on Shota's nose.
     "Fine. I guess she's safe for now." My boyfriend claims with a disappointed sigh before letting go of my hands.
     "My savior." I joke as I pick up Mic and cradle him, enjoying his soft fur against my boobs. "Who's a handsome kitty? You." I say as I boop Mic's pink nose. "Makes me miss my Bubbles," I confess lightly as I set him down before pulling on my (f/c) lace cupcake panties {PH reference:)}.

     "How about some breakfast?" Shota asks while pulling on his grey underwear and I nod happily before following him out the door.
     "Morning, Sleepy," I say to the black cat who meows lowly as I scratch the top of his head. "I'll make coffee," I state while kissing Shota's cheek before grabbing the coffee filters.
     "You know one thing that I absolutely love?" He asks as he wraps his arms around my waist as I get water from the tap.
     "What would that be?" I ask as I move my head to look at him.
     "Waking up with you beside me in bed and then seeing your plump little ass jiggle as you walk around my kitchen like you own the place," Shota claims as he runs his hands over my stomach softly.
     "You've got a pretty nice ass yourself," I state with a grin and he chuckles, making me feel it against my back as his chest rises.

     "You're a goddess, woman." Shota states after kissing my nose and then moving to the refrigerator. "What do you think you want for breakfast?"
     "Pancakes? No...waffles. Today feels like a waffle day." I state as I nod firmly and he rolls his eyes playfully. I fake an offended gasp as I cross my arms after setting down the two mugs. "Did you roll your eyes at me?" I question mock offendedly and he grins.
     "What if I did? You're just a little kitten.~" Shota coos and I give him an actual offended look.

     "I take down villains part-time! I'm strong, mind you." I exclaim as I place my hands on my hips.
     "Nya.~" He replies with a shit-eating grin as he flicks his wrist while making a fist with his other hand.
     "That's it!" I snap before starting to run after him as he runs by me. "Come back here, Sho! I need to get you for that!" I yell as he laughs and jumps over furniture to avoid me.
    "Don't think so!" Shota yells and I grin before teleporting infront of where he'd step next and quickly bring him down.
     "Surprise.~" I coo with a grin. "Too slow." I joke and he rolls his eyes before sitting up, me sitting in his lap.

     "I'm still much faster than most guys my age," Shota claims and I grin.
     "Hotter too." I joke and he snorts.
     "You're the hot one in this relationship."
     "I beg to differ." I joke as I run a hand down his chest while pulling him in for a deep kiss.