♡42♡

I promise the next one will be the normal length (plus a lemon too)! With it nearing the end of the present it's getting a bit hard

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "Shota, have you got the papers? Or do I need to run to the printer and grab them?" I ask while teleporting into my boyfriend's classroom.
     Many surprised yelps and a kid falling out of their chair greet me.
     "Shit, you're still in class. Sorry, I'll come back later-"
     "No, I haven't got them yet, (Y/n)." Shota, standing at the board and teaching heroics examples, says with a soft look towards me.
     "Oh, okay. I'll go grab them before the next block and start studying up on the students." I say with a nod and smile.

     "How about you also keep track of your first and second-year classes?" He jokes and I huff.
     "I keep track of my kids very well, thank you very much." I gripe before looking at the half-empty classroom. "Shota, twelve kids? You had a full class this year."
      "They weren't good enough. They never would've made it out there. I'm saving them."
      "You're gonna get your ass beat one day when one of them comes to bite you in the ass." I say with crossed arms.
     He snorts before he looks at me smugly. "I know. You did."

     I mock offendedness before looking at his students. "If he ever gets to be too much, tell me. I'll set him straight for ya." I state before heading out of the classroom and to the teachers' lounge. I open the door and smile at the sight before me.
     Nemuri sleeping soundly on the small couch covered by Hizashi's leather jacket.
     How cute. I think as I quietly walk to the printer and pick up the papers for Shota and my three students.

     Because of the new exams that Shota and I are doing, Nezu also thought it would be best to have a class of just students who have harder-to-teach quirks. We have three who passed but weren't able to put into the hero course (probably could put them in Shota's class now though), so we're doing our own class.
     "Hmmm?" Nemuri hums as she wakes and looks around tiredly. "Time?" She asks when she spots me.
     "You've got time to sleep a bit more before your next class, Nemi Nemi," I reassure her and she nods sleepily before drifting back to sleep. She's gonna be a great mother. After she regains her energy. I think with a small laugh before teleporting out of the room with the papers in hand. "Thanks for watching the class for me, Sugashiri-"

     The small army of kids freeze infront of the board, with a large discussion chart written on it, as they look at me awkwardly.

Proof that Miss T and Aizawa are dating.

     I read before giving them an amused look. "I'm gone, what? Ten minutes...and this is what you crazies do?" I question while going to the back of the class and putting down the small stack of papers.
     "You can't convince us that you're not dating him!" Akosaki claims sternly as the other students nod agreement.
     Well, you're actually not wrong but still. I comment as I give them a blank look. We don't have any plans today. This could be fun. "What's your evidence?"
     "Pardon?" Sugashiri asks as he stands beside Comakia who looks equally confused.
     "I'm a literature teacher. Prove your evidence and try and convince me why you believe this theory." I say before sitting in the front desk. "You have the entire class period. Begin."

{TIME SKIP}

     "You had your students give you a presentation of how they believe you're dating Shota?" Hizashi laughs and I nod with a grin.
     "I probably would be convinced if I wasn't actually dating Shota." I claim before giving a chuckle. "You'd think it was Todoroki with his weird secret love child theories that he'd always do."
     "I thought it was amusing up until he thought Shinso was my son." Shota scoffs before taking a drink of his coffee.
     "Wonder who got him on that case?" I ask as I smile innocently at him.
     "Curiously." My boyfriend responds with an obsidian eye roll before looking towards the door as it opens.