♡44♡

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!I'm so sorry that it's took a while, health problems and influence for a new fanfic has been slapping me in the face (lol!) but I'm back! So enjoy!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I'm so sorry that it's took a while, health problems and influence for a new fanfic has been slapping me in the face (lol!) but I'm back! So enjoy!

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "You all look so happy," I say with a smile while looking through the yearbook of my two older friends and boyfriend.
     "It was a great time. What a time it was." Nemuri confesses before looking down to her lap a little sadly. "Oboro would love this." She states before looking at me. "He'd be happy that you helped Shota and that Shota's helped you too." She explains and I smile.
     "I'm happy I get to be here with the three of you," I explain before flipping the page.
     Many littered the page but one photo caught my eye though.

     It's a picture with Hizashi (who's chugging milk frantically in the background), Nemuri (smiling with a thumbs up), Oboro (laughing), and Shota (looking at them boredly while eating ramen). It has Most Chaotic Friend Group underneath before listing their names, Votes of Agreement: 235, beside the last name given.
     I give a laugh before flipping to the next page titled: What I Wish Of My Future. I glance over a few of them before finding Hizashi's first under a familiar grinning face but younger with rainbow braces.

Yamada Hizashi
I at least still want to run my awesome podcast if not also be a hero! Maybe get a hot spouse and a few kiddos. Gotta cause problems for someone else lol!

      He definitely got what he wished for. I think with a small laugh before finding Nemuri's second.

Nemuri Kayama
I want people to love how I dress, be an amazing mother, and be a well-loved hero for not only my body but my skills.

     She's got all of those down. I think with a smile. "Wait, I thought you were a third year when the guys were second years?" I ask and she nods. "But you're in the same graduation yearbook as them?"
      "I asked to be held back so I could be with Hizadhi and Shota. I was worried about them after...that day {this ISN'T cannon, story purposes}. Plus, I wasn't okay either for the longest time." Nemuri confesses while looking at the dedication page to her late friend at the front on the textbook.
        "I know how awful it is," I state, remembering my mentor. "I'd rather be tortured nearly to death than ever having to experience that again," I confess before seeing the picture with my boyfriend when he was in high school here.

Shota Aizawa
I'm going to have an agency for underground heroes and others, I know it. I'll get married to a great man and we'll live in a nice apartment (nothing too grand). Maybe a daughter if my husband wants kids too.