♡38♡

Sugar by Maroon 5 made by 7clouds on YouTube mostly just to vibe with but also kinda fits

🖤I love that it looks like Sho and Bubbles🖤

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

      "Mew!"
      "Bubbles! No!"
      "Maow!"
      "No! Stop—fuck it. Fine!" Shota gripes before dipping his finger in the whipped cream and letting the cat lick it off his finger happily.
     "You get used to it." I laugh as I come over with my plate of waffles and a small bowl of whipped cream for my little kitty in his box.
     "Clearly you have." He replies with a grin before I lean down and kiss his lips.

     "So I was thinking of calling Mei and telling her about the project. She's our best bet at anyone making something to test Emitter-type quirks." I explain as he pauses from eating to listen.
      "True. She always did the best of her course." He explains before leaning back and closing his eyes in thought. "We should ask her first and see if she could actually make something like this first before asking Nezu." He claims and I nod.
     "Make sure that it's do-able." I say, more to myself, but he nods nonetheless.

     "So what are your plans for today?" Shota asks with an amused look as Bubbles tries to reach for his food after finishing his small bowl of cream.
     "Well now going to see Mei and then Mirio and Tamaki are bringing Eri over so I can babysit for the night since it's their date night," I explain as I stand and set the box on the floor. "Now behave." I scold the cat lightly before eating more of my food.
     "I'll make sure to stay at my place tonight then." He replies as he stretches, I still catch his slightly disappointed look though.
     "I know it was your night to stay over here. I'm sorry-"

     "Don't be, Kitten. I know how much you love Eri and how she adores you. I'm not mad." Shota explains as he reaches over and rests his hand over mine. "I don't want her to think bad of you either." He says, knowing why I think he should stay home, as he looks at me reassuringly.
      "I'm still sorry though. It was supposed to be my night to come over there." I state and he chuckles.
     "Well, Bubbles might be happy to have his side of the bed back," Shota states as he looks to the tabby that's been anticipating us giving him more whipped cream.

      Since we got back from the camp (and having amazing sex a month ago), we've started a system. I'll stay at Shota's every other night and vice versa. I've loved getting to spend so much time with him.
     "I think he's got used to sleeping between us. Or on my hip." I claim with a laugh as I grab our empty plates and take them to the kitchen sink.
    "I guess I can allow him to touch your hips. However I do believe I've left my mark.~" Shota claims as he hugs me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder.

     "Sho," I say with a laugh. "He's my kitty," I state and he hums in thought.
     "Mine." He counters as he pulls me flush against him. "Just mine," Shota states as he kisses the side of my neck, still littered with hickeys from our cuddle session from last night.
     "Maow." Bubbles protests as he looks up at Shota and his tail tip flicks in annoyance.
     "I'm not sharing, Bubs," Shota claims as he sticks his tongue out at the cat.
     "MAOW!" Bubbles whines as he looks to me and tries to rub against my legs.
      "Mine means mine."

     "SHOTA!" I say with a startled yelp as he picks me up so my cat can't touch me. "Put me down!" I laugh as he moves from Bubbles prying paws.
     "Nope!" He says with a laugh as he grins while moving, carrying me with little trouble.
     "MAOW!"
     "Come on, Bubs!"
     "Nope! My (Y/n)!"
     "MAOW! MAOW!"
     "Save me, Bubbles! Hahaha!"
     "No no no!"
     "MAO-"