♡25♡

My Dabi x Reader is up! Go read the first two chapters if you want!

Don't worry I'll make sure to have TM as my main focus!

Do not take any of the mean words to heart. This is a work of fiction and is for the story.

♡♡♡DENKI POV♡♡♡

     "Be careful now, dearie." Recovery Girl warns as I stand up after she had healed me enough to be moved to her office. "You'll be tired for a while." She states as I give her a nod.
     "Thanks," I say as I open the door and start heading to the dorms.

     "Denki!" I pause with a tired smile on my face at the voice of the pink-haired girl.
     "Hi, Ophie," I say as I give her a quick hug but she lightly pushes me away.
     "You electrocuted (Y/n)?" She asks with a slightly scared look on her features.
     "It was an accident. I got a little worked up and accidentally shocked her. She got healed though, so she's-"

     "You could've killed her, Denki!" Ophelia interrupts me desperately and I scoff.
     "Come on, Ophie. You don't like her...so what's it matter to you?" I ask and she gives me a dumbfounded look.
     "I may not entirely like her but I want her alive! She may be a thorn in my side but she's still my family!" Ophelia states and I scoff.
     "If she's your family then why do you terrorize her so much?" I mock and she glares at me.

     "See? She's just a weak girl that we can both toss around." I state and she gives me a quirked eyebrow before she gives a small dark chuckle.
     "Oh, Denki, Denki, Denki," she coos before looking back at me with a sickeningly sweet expression. "I don't know what world you're living in where you think you're stronger than (Y/n)." She states as she pats my head, making me wince slightly from my earlier hit.
     "W-What?" I ask her a little surprised as she laughs.

     "I hate to admit it, but (Y/n)'s stronger than you," Ophelia states as she looks at me. "And so am I," She states before she snarls at me. "So don't ever think that you can do everything you did to her to me!" She snaps as she digs her nails slightly into my bandaged sides before walking away. "Heal well, Denki! I wanna play with you again as soon as I can." She states with a small wave over her shoulder as I stare wide-eyed after her form.

     But...you always said I was strong? I thought I was strong. I think as I try to take breaths while I hold my hurting sides from her sharp pink nails. You told me I was strong? (*)

♡♡♡NO SET POV♡♡♡

     Knock! Knock! Knock! A few students jump slightly at the loud sound on the large 3-A dormitory door.
     "Who the hell would knock? It's just the damn dorms?" Bakugou hisses in annoyance as he gets off the couch, opens the door, and pauses in shock. "What the hell? Why are you pipsqueaks here!" The ash blond asks the large group of first-years as they stand outside.