♡40♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "I'M SO EXCITED! WE GET TO GO TO AMERICA!" Mina cheers excitedly as she slightly kicks her legs in her seat.
     "Sit still, Raccoon Eyes! People are staring. I don't want to be asked for more photos than I've already gotten." Katsuki, who has taken nearly twenty pictures with a variety of fans, hisses as he rests his feet on his luggage.
      "I'm just surprised (Y/n) and Eri aren't bouncing around." My brother chimes in with a small laugh as he look at me.

      "Eri hasn't asked me to yet." I reply with a grin as the white-haired girl messes with my (h/c) hair.
     "Wanna dance with me then, (Y/n)?" Eri asks with a hopeful smile at me.
     "Of course, my fair little lady," I state as I stand and grab the girl's hands.
     "Yay!" She cheers happily before we start dancing around as the music plays faintly in the background.

     "What's my girls doing?" Shota, who had to wait a bit for them to check all the books he packed, says as he smiles at me and Eri.
     "Hi, Uncle Shota!" Eri, who's already got into the habit of calling Shota 'Uncle' (much to Mirio's demise), chirps with a grin as she looks at him by leaning her head back.
     "May I cut in?" Shota asks with a smile as he looks at me.
     "I had her first." I tease as I stick my tongue out at him.

     "Technically...it would be Midoriya who had her first. She bumped into him." Tamaki states with a shrug.
      "Hush, Tama-Chan." I joke to him before sighing. "I guess I can share my niece." I propose as I step back to let Shota start dancing around with Eri.
     Eri's childish giggles slightly fill the waiting room of the airport as she and my boyfriend dance around.

     "She's precious," Mina whispers to me as Hanta nods in agreement.
    "Ours will be just as precious. If not more."
     "Hanta." Mina hisses in an embarrassed but scolding whisper.
     "Can I be godmother?" I ask with a knowing look to them.
      "Well duh! I don't trust any other woman." Mina retorts as if stating the obvious, I chuckle.
      "What about 'Chaco?" Hitoshi asks, mentioning his girlfriend.
     "Okay, Ochaco's a second." Mina replies quickly before huffing. "I've just known (Y/n) longer and we've been through so much together. I couldn't ask for a better best-" She stops as she turns her head to the side with a grin.

     I quirk an eyebrow before looking, eyeing the hand outstretched to me.
     It's Shota's. "May I have this dance?" He asks with a smile to me.
      I give a small laugh as I take his hand. Goof. I think happily as he pulls me out of my seat and spins me. "Shota!" I exclaim with a laugh as he dips me.
     "I cannonly can tap dance.* I know some moves." My boyfriend claims as he starts dancing with me.
     "Shake that ass, (Y/n)! You got some!" Mina cheers before clearing her throat as Mirio clears his throat and gestures to Eri.
     I laugh happily before dancing to the beat, not really knowing what exactly to do but winging it.

     "That's my girl." Shota praises as he pulls me into him before making me go back out.
     "You're my man," I reply after being pulled back in and him dipping me.
      "Yeah?" He asks with a grin.
      "Mine." I whisper before quickly kissing him and then breaking the tender kiss as cheers rise around us.
      "Encore!" A few people cheer with laughs and smile while others just clap and then go back to what they previously were doing.

      "Yes yes. Very nice. My sister." Mirio, in protective big brother mode, says as he comes over and sits me in a chair after moving his husband.
     "Honey-"
     "I know what I'm doing, Tamaki." He interrupts his husband before sitting down and pulling him on his lap.
     "Stop glaring at me, Mir," I say with a/an (e/c) eye roll as Eri climbs in my lap.