♡22♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     Briiiiing! Briiiing! Briiii-
     "Hmm?" I hum tiredly as I answer the phone from my bedside table.
    "Wanna go to the mall this afternoon with the squad? Or are you gonna be doing teacher work?" Mina asks as I rub the sleep out of my eyes.
     "I think I'll be able to. Nemuri said I wouldn't be staying after today because she has a surprise for me today." I state as I stand up and stretch, much to Bubbles' complaint.

    "YAY!" She screeches and I hiss slightly as I pull the phone from my ear. "We're going to the arcade and mall, so casual clothes are fine!" Mina states and I hum agreement as I get out a uniform.

     "Okay, Pinks. See ya at school." I say before I hang up and quickly take a shower.
     "Purrrr.~ Purrrr.~" Bubbles purrs while I hold him in my arms and head to the kitchen before making a bowl of oatmeal and adding (f/fruit) {if you're allergic to fruit it's plain} as a topping. "Mew?"

"Hey, no sir! No oatmeal for the handsome kitty!" I say as I hold the bowl away from the cat in his box on the table as he stretches out a paw.
    Bing! My phone chimes, signaling that my time is up. "I guess I can finish this on the way and rinse it in the bathroom before class," I say to myself as I set my bowl on the small coffee table before putting on my shoes and grabbing my bag, keys, and wallet. "Bye, Bubbles. I love you so much!" I say as I close my door before locking it and balancing my breakfast in my free hand.
    So good. I think happily as I eat before I soon walk through the gates.

     "Aren't you supposed to eat breakfast before you get to school, Togata?" I turn towards Iida with a shy smile.
     "I woke up a little late today and couldn't eat at home. It got hectic." I state and he sighs.
     "Just make sure you're getting enough rest and time to start your morning." The blue-haired teen states before he chuckles. "Might want to clean that before you get to class though." He points out and I give a nod.
     "Thanks, Iida." I say before teleporting inside the closest girl's bathroom.

     "AAAAH!" Two girls shout in surprise as I appear in front of them.
     "Calm-ACK!" I slightly curl into myself after one of the girls punches me in the gut.
     "Kita! You just punched our teacher!" The dark green-haired girl, whom I now recognize as Mio Karoso, says in a panic to her friend.
     "Shit! Well....she shouldn't have scared the shit out of us like that then!" Kita Tsukami states as she crosses her arms with a slightly worried look in her pink eyes as her hair bounces slightly.

     "It's...it's fine," I say as I stand straight and give a discomforted look before shaking it off. "Sorry for the scare." I state with a smile before I walk over and rinse my empty bowl and spoon before drying them and placing them in my school bag.
     "Why do you have a bowl? What person thinks to bring their breakfast with them?" Tsukami asks before Karoso elbows her in the side and looks a little nervous.
     "One that's running late!" I say with a small laugh before I open the door. "And I suggest you get to class before you're late too," I state with a departing nod before I head to my classroom.

     "Togata! When I said you shouldn't be late, didn't mean you need to teleport inside!" I'm greeted with a small lecture from the blue-haired class representative.
     "Oops. Sorry, Iida." I say the first part a little annoyed before I go towards my group of friends.

      "Morning party animals," I state as I plop down my bag. He's going to get suspended if he doesn't comes to classes more. I think as I look at the empty seat of my "boyfriend".
     "Weirdo." Katsuki states with an amused look towards me while Eijiro's holding his hand and fiddling with his engagement ring with an excited smile.
     "Says the one that has a dorky hairstyle." Hanta states with a snicker before him, Mina, and I laugh lightly.
     "At least I don't have yours." Katsuki states with a glare towards the black-haired teen who rolls his black eyes.
      "I like his hair. It's easy to mess with." Mina states as she walks over to Hanta and starts making small braids in his chin-length black hair.
     "Thanks-"