II. New Earth

Previously:

Cassandra-Lexy's P.O.V:

"You've hurt them! I don't understand... I'll have to fetch Matron!" Novice Hame yells.

"You do that, 'cause I want to see her. Now, run along! Sound the alarm!" I tell her and Novice Hame hurries off. I rip a cable out and an alarm goes off before I smile, satisfied.

Now:

"Let me out! Let me out!" the Doctor yells once he wakes up with Rose next to him.

"Aren't you lucky there was a spare? Standing room only but that means it can fit two," I tell him, looking at him through the door and then at Rose.

"You've stolen Lexy's body now," he frowns.

"Over the years, I've thought of a thousand ways to kill you, Doctor. And now, that's exactly what I've got. One thousand diseases. They pump the patients with a top-up every ten minutes. You've got about... three minutes left. Enjoy," I smile at him sweetly.

"Just let Lexy go, Cassandra," the Doctor yells at me.

"I will! As soon as I've found someone younger and... less common... then I'll junk her with the waste. Now hushaby! It's showtime," I tell him. Matron Casp and Sister Jatt approaches me.

"Anything we can do to help?" Sister Jatt asks.

"Straight to the point, Whiskers... I want money," I tell her.

"The Sisterhood is a charity. We don't give money. We only... accept," Matron Casp explains but I scoff.

"Humans across the water pay you a fortune. And that's exactly what I need. A one-off payment. That's all I want... oh, and perhaps a yacht. In return for which, I shall tell the City nothing of your institutional murder. Is that a deal?" I ask trying to compromise but Sister Jatt presses a few buttons on a remote. "I'm afraid not," she denies.

"I'd really advise you to think about this," I try to convince her but no avail.

"There's no need. I have to decline," she tells me.

"I'll tell them! And you've no way of stopping me! You're not exactly Nuns with Guns... you're not even armed," I laugh at them.

"Who needs arms when we have claws?" she asks as claws shoot out of her paws and she hisses menacingly. "Well, nice try," I smile weakly. I spin around to call chip who is waiting nearby. "Chip? Plan B!" I yell at him. Chip pulls a lever and every cell door on the row springs open. The Doctor and Rose step out of their cell, along with the infected people from theirs. "What've you done??" the Doctor asks, yelling at me.