Antics In the TARDIS

So, Mickey has been on the TARDIS for about a month now and

So, Mickey has been on the TARDIS for about a month now and... well... to say the least, it's been crazy. We nearly lost Mickey four days ago in 1692. The year of the Salem Witch Trials. Well, then again, Rose and I were nearly burned to the stake during it because we did something we weren't supposed to do. And then yesterday, Mickey found me asleep in the library and woke me up by dumping me in the pool. I wasn't happy at all because of it.

However, I'm now hiding in the library with the Doctor. The Doctor has his glasses on with one arm wrapped around me and the other holding onto the book. I'm leant up against the Doctor with a book about Katherine of Aragon in my hand. The door suddenly bursts open and Rose come running in, panting. She shuts the door quickly before going to hide in the rows of books. The Doctor and I look at each other confused before we turn back to our books. The door opens again and Mickey walks in. I look up from my book to look at Mickey. "Hi. Did you see where Rose went?" Mickey asks me.

"Do I even want to know what's going on with you two?" I ask him in response and Mickey shakes his head. "No, you don't. Now did you see where Rose went?" he asks, persisting. I lift my arm, pointing it in the direction that Rose ran in before Mickey nods his head and runs in that direction. "The two of them are aware that the library is meant to be a quiet, peaceful and relaxing place. Not a playground," the Doctor points out and I nod my head.

"Yes. They did this quite a lot when I was sat in the public library, studying." I tell the Doctor and he chuckles in response.

"Well, it seems like nothing has changed." the Doctor says but before I can say anything else, Rose runs out of the library followed by Mickey. I roll my eyes at their antics before turning to my book again.

**********

"Mickey Smith. You are so dead!" Rose yells, running past me to go after Mickey who has just passed me. "I don't want to know." I mutter to myself as I continue to walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water and a snack but before I could enter the kitchen, I slam into someone who is leaving. I look up at the person to see the Doctor which makes my cheeks flush up. "Sorry." I mutter to myself.

"Rose and Mickey still at it?" Doctor asks me and I nod my head.

"Yep. Still not understanding what happened with those two. I'll find out from Rose before she goes to bed though." I tell the Doctor before I step to the side so I can get into the kitchen. I grab a glass from the cupboard before filling it up with water from the tap and drinking it. After finishing the water, I grab myself an apple, bite into it, look up and see the Doctor staring at me. "What?" I ask him confused.

"Oh. Nothing. Sorry. I'll go." the Doctor tells me which makes me look at him confused whilst he walks out of the kitchen.

"Weird." I mutter to myself as I continue to eat my apple.

Doctor's P.O.V:

I begin to leave the kitchen but before I can get out one of the doors, someone slams into me. I look down at them to see Galaxy staring up at me. "Sorry." she mutters, and I shake my head at her. "Rose and Mickey still at it?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"Yep. Still not understanding what happened with those two. I'll find out from Rose before she goes to bed though." Galaxy informs me and I nod my head whilst she steps to the side to walk in through the other door. I turn around to look at her. She grabs a glass from the cupboard and then fills it up with water from the tap before drinking it. I smile at her because of how concentrated she is. She then grabs an apple from the table in the middle of the room and takes a bite. She suddenly looks up to see me looking at her. "What?" she asks confused.

"Oh. Nothing. Sorry. I'll go." I tell her before turning around and walking out of the kitchen. Why can't I control myself around her? I can't be with her. She's human. "She'll grow old and then die whilst I'm watching. She'll never get the life that she would want." I think to myself as I walk into the console room. I go over to the screen to check to see how far on Galaxy's full scan it is. 94%.

Okay. So, it'll be done soon. I can't believe that it's taken this long but at least I'll find out what's going on with Galaxy so that I can help fix her so that she doesn't have to worry about being in pain again.

I also can't stop thinking about what Madame de Pompadour wrote in the letter. What did she mean by don't let her go otherwise she'll be gone before you know it. I mean, it's slightly weird but I still don't know what she means by that. Like, don't let Galaxy go otherwise Galaxy will be gone before you know it. What the hell does that even mean: she'll be gone before you know it.

I've been trying my hardest not to think about that, but it's been on my mind for a month.

I sit down on the jump seat as I stare out into space.

Galaxy's P.O.V:

I walk into the console room to go and talk to the Doctor, but I see him staring out into space. "Doctor?" I ask but get no reply. "Doctor." I repeat so I walk up to him and sit next to him before poking him. "Doctor." I say again and this time, he turns his head.

"Galaxy?" he asks me confused.

"You were staring off into space. Like, your body was here but your mind was elsewhere." I tell him. "So, what were you thinking about?"

"It was nothing, Galaxy." the Doctor tells me and I shake my head.

"Don't believe you," I tell him.

"It's nothing. Galaxy. It was nothing." the Doctor tells me and I sigh because I know that I would never get him to tell me what he was thinking. "Well, I was just coming in here to tell you that I was gonna head to bed, so I'll see you in the morning, Doctor." I tell him and he nods his head.

"See you tomorrow, Galaxy. Sleep well." the Doctor tells me and I nod my head, getting off the jump seat and heading to my room to get some sleep, completely forgetting to ask Rose about what was going on between her and Mickey.

**********

A/N: Sorry I haven'tposted in a while but I've been busy. However, now that I am back at school, Iwill be going back to my normal update schedule of Doctor Who on the weekendsand Harry Potter during the week. Hope you have all enjoyed your day.

 Hope you have all enjoyed your day