I. The Christmas Invasion

Rose and I scream as we crash land and fly to the grating flooring

Rose and I scream as we crash land and fly to the grating flooring. I groan, laying back as my body aches. "You idiot! When you changed, did you lose your brain as well?!" I should, throwing my hands up. "You know, I should slap you!" I glare at the Doctor as he jumps to his feet. "I can do it without hurting myself at the moment!"

"Ah... still upset?" he grimaces, coming over to me and grabbing my hand to help me up.

I pull my hand away from him whilst not looking at him. "What do you think?" I snap with tears in my eyes. "You alright?" I ask Rose, concerned.

"Come on, Lex! I-" his mouth shuts closed when I send him a glare. "I'll just go and look outside," he says before walking out of the TARDIS.

"You alright?" I ask Rose again, looking at her.

"Fine," she tells me and I nod my head.

"Here we are, then!" the Doctor shouts from the door. "London! Earth! The Solar System! I did it!" he laughs.

I roll my eyes, walking over to Rose. "Jackie! Mickey!" he exclaims happily. "Blimey! No, no, no, no, hold on," he stumbles back a bit. "Wait there! I've got something to say... there was something I had to tell you... something important... what was it?" he frowns. "No, hold on, hold on. Hold on, shh, shh, shh, shh... oh! I know!" he smiles, laughing at the two of them. "Merry Christmas!" he cheers before promptly collapsing.

Rose runs outside and kneels next to the Doctor whilst I slowly walk towards the door of the TARDIS.

"I don't know! He just keeled over!" Mickey shouts. "But who is he? Where's the Doctor?"

"That's him. Right in front of you," I tell them before Rose looks over to me as I finish. "That's the Doctor."

"What do you mean, "That's the Doctor"? Doctor Who?" mum asks confused as she stares down at the Doctor who is laying on the ground as if he is dead.

**********

The Doctor is now tucked up in my bed, wearing stripy pyjamas. I'm sat on the edge of the bed looking at him while Rose is sat on the chair at my desk looking at the Doctor before mum walks into the room, holding a stethoscope. "Here we go," mum says, handing me the stethoscope. "Tina the Cleaner's got this lodger, a medical student. And she was fast asleep, so I just took it."

I grab the stethoscope from mum before starting to put it in my ear. "Though, I still say we should take him to hospital," mum tells us, trying to bring up the subject again. I take them out again. "We can't. They'd lock him up. They'd dissect him. One bottle of his blood could change the future of the human race."

Mum opens her mouth to say something but Rose stops her. "No! Shush!" mum stops and I put the stethoscope back in my ears and place it on one side of the Doctor's chest. I hear a steady heartbeat before placing it on the other side and I hear the same. "Both working," I tell them.