The Doctor's Wife Pt. 2

Nova's P

Nova's P.O.V:

I walk into the TARDIS, following the Doctor and Rose, after coming back from a trip with the Doctor and Rose. Slamming the door of the TARDIS, I stomp up the ramp towards the Doctor. "And this is one of the prime examples as to why I need my guns back because I was completely and utterly useless out there." I complain to him.

"Well, as I've said before, you're not gonna get them back after what you did last time you had them in here." he tells her, making Rose look at us confused.

"Wait, what happened last time Lexy had them in here?" she asks confused and the Doctor begins to put us into the Time Vortex. "She shot the TARDIS." the Doctor says bluntly, making Rose look at me in shock and horror. "You shot the TARDIS?" she asks shocked. "Well, in all fairness, he..." I begin, glaring at my husband before turning to look back at Rose. "... told me that it wouldn't work in here."

"Well, it didn't mean that you had to find out if it was true or not." he tells back at me.

"Well, you should've known that I was going to try it, shouldn't you?" I ask him.

"I know I should've. But anyway, that's not the point." he tells me as I lean on the console. "And that is?" I ask him.

"That you won't have them back. And that includes your sonic." he tells me, making me look at him annoyed. "What, seriously? But can't you just at least give me a hint as to where they are?" I ask him.

"Not gonna happen. I'm not going to put the TARDIS in danger again." he tells me slightly annoyed, point at me.

"Well, if you won't tell me..." I trail off before putting my hand on one of the coral beams around the console room. "... sexy? Would you mind?"

And before we know it, the corridor begins to light up, making me smile and I head into the corridor. "Do you want to get shot again?" I hear the Doctor ask the TARDIS as I leave the console room.

**********

I stop outside of a door to a room that is lined in golden light. I stare at the door and unconsciously, my hand starts moving towards the sign on the door. The Doctor and my name written in circular Gallifreyan.

 The Doctor and my name written in circular Gallifreyan