I. Tooth and Claw

The Doctor appears holding a CD, Rose finishes zipping her bag up and shoves it out of the way whilst I put my TARDIS blue notebook into my small over-the-shoulder red handbag before slipping my long black overcoat on and putting my handbag over my body. "What do you think of this? Will it do?" Rose asks the Doctor as I tie my coat up.

"In the late 1970s? You'd be better off in a bin bag," he tells Rose before I turn around and go stand next to Rose. "How about me? Will this do?" I ask him.

"Well, it's not bad. As long as you're not wearing anything shiny under that coat, you'll be fine. Now, hold on, listen to this," he tells us before putting the CD in the player and Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick by Ian Dury and the Blockheads blares out. "Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Number One in 1979."

"You're a punk!" Rose scoffs.

"It's good to be a lunatic..." the Doctor sings.

"That's what you are. A big old Punk with a bit of Rockabilly thrown in," Rose tells him and I laugh slightly, not looking at the Doctor in his eyes. The dream I had a few nights ago still fresh in my mind. Who were the two kids in the dream?

You're children.

I rub my head slightly, shutting my eyes whilst I do it before opening them again. "Sheffield it is!" Rose exclaims, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hold on tight," the Doctor says before pulling a lever and the three of us lurch forward as the TARDIS shudders and spins through the Vortex. The Doctor whacks the console with a hammer to the beat of the music.

"Stop hitting the TARDIS!" I yell to the Doctor but he doesn't listen. "Stop!" I yell again. The movements stop and we all fall on the floor, laughing our heads off. "1979. Hell of a year!" the Doctor grins standing up before pulling Rose to her feet.

"Why do you keep making us fall to the floor? I mean, every single time the TARDIS lands, we're falling to the floor," I glare at the Doctor.

"Well, it's fun. Now, come on," the Doctor says, holding out his hand. Grabbing it, he pulls me to my feet and the three of us bound towards the door. "China invades Vietnam... The Muppet Movie! Love that film. Margret Thatcher... urgh... Skylab falls to the Earth..." the Doctor begins, grabbing his coat. "... with a little help from me... nearly took off my thumb." The three of us step outside of the door. "I like my thumb. I need my thumb. I'm very attached to..." the Doctor begins before trailing off again. He falters as he notices that we're surrounded by Scottish soldiers on all sides, guns raised. The three of us put off hands up quickly. "... my thumb."