II. Doomsday

The Doctor opens the door to where the battle between the Cybermen and the Daleks is taking place, peering into the lab, waiting for the right moment to enter

The Doctor opens the door to where the battle between the Cybermen and the Daleks is taking place, peering into the lab, waiting for the right moment to enter. He dives into the room, me and Rose watching anxiously but I wince every time a beam passes near him. The Doctor picks up two of the Magnaclamps, using them to deflect the rays from himself. He makes back towards the door with them, dodging the beams but he trips over a Cyberman's body. "Come on, please." I whisper quietly. The Doctor quickly gets to his feet and slips through the door to safety and I close it after him. After a few moments, it opens again and the Doctor's head peers around but this time, he's wearing his 3D glasses. "Override roof mechanism." Dalek Sek says before the roof slowly begins to open. "El-ev-ate."

"What're they doing? Why'd they need to get outside?" Rose asks, watching.

"Time Lord science... what Time Lord science?" he asks before taking his specs off. "What is it?"

Dalek Sek elevates through the ceiling into the open air with the Genesis Ark before the Doctor and I shut the door and we run down the corridor, the Doctor shouting to the others as we go. "We've gotta see what it's doing, we've gotta go back up! Come on! All of you! Top floor!"

"That's forty-five floors up! Believe me, I've done 'em all." Jackie exclaims.

"We could always take the lift..." Jake says, popping his head out of the lift.

**********

The Doctor and I, followed by the others, step out of the lift on the top floor and we rush to the window, the Doctor dumping the Magnaclamps down on Yvonne's desk as he goes. As the Genesis Ark, Daleks shoot out of it, more and more of them whilst the Doctor and I stare at it in horror. "Time Lord science... it's bigger on the inside." I mutter so that everyone could hear. "Did Time Lords put those Daleks in there?" Mickey asks. "What for?"

"It's a prison ship." I tell them.

"How many Daleks?" Rose asks in worry.

"Millions." the Doctor says. Pete walks away from the window.

"I'm sorry, but you've had it. This world is gonna crash and burn. There's nothing we can do. We're going home. Jacks, take this." Pete tells mum before tossing her one of the yellow buttons. "But they're destroying the City!" mum exclaims.

"I'd forgotten you could argue." Pete says, looping the button around her neck himself. "It's not just London, it's the whole world." he says before taking her face in his hands and making her look at him. "But there's another world, just waiting for you, Jacks. And it's safe. As long as the Doctor and the Protector close the breach. Doctor? Protector?"

The Doctor and I turn away from the window, the both of us have now got our 3D glasses on accompanied by a huge grin. "Oh, we're ready. We've got the equipment right here. Thank you, Torchwood!" he exclaims before the both of us rush to a computer. "Slam it down and close off both universes."