Dreams

I've been pacing around a red and orange room with my stomach looking like I swallowed a planet. Well, that's what the Doctor's said time and time again but then again, it's true. "Where the hell is my husband? Where's Kas? Where the Doctor?" I ask, slightly freaking out.

"I don't know, Protector. He'll be here soon," my midwife tries to soothe me down.

"But he's meant to be here – OW!" I yell out in pain.

"Protector. Sit down, will you? Pacing around and being stressed won't help the babies," she tells me, pushing me back into a chair.

"But-" I begin.

"Ah. No buts. Now, stay sat down and relax," she tells me and I sigh.

"Fine. Okay. I'll relax. Maybe have asleep because these two haven't stopped moving for the past Rasillion knows and I'm super tired. Wake me up when he gets here," I tell her before leaning my head back on the seat and drifting off to sleep.

**********

My feet are on a set of pedestals and I'm screaming. "Get them out of me!" I yell.

"Just hold on, Protector. Your husband should be here any mo- there he is," she cuts herself off before changing what she was saying. "I'm here!" the Doctor yells out, walking over to me.

"Where the hell were you?" I snap.

"I got caught up," he tells me and I glare at him. "Hey. Don't glare at me."

"Well, you're the one who impregnated me!" I yell at me.

"Here we go, Protector. You need to start pushing," my midwife tells me and I grip onto one of the Doctor's hands and the other on the bed. I begin to push and the Doctor yells out in pain. "OW!" he yells out.

"Oh, stop moaning. I'm the one giving birth to our children here. So, shut up!" I yell at him.

"Okay," he sighs.

**********

I sit on the chair by the balcony with the Doctor sat next to me. I have the baby girl in my arms whilst the Doctor holds the baby boy. "So, what are we going to call them?" the Doctor asks me and I lift my head off the Doctor's shoulder. "Um. Well, Anastasia, Hope or Adeline for this one," I begin, looking down at the baby girl in my arms. "And um... Elijah or Benjamin," I tell him, stroking the baby's foot that's in the Doctor's arm.

"Well, which ones do you like the most?" the Doctor asks me.

"Well, I quite like the names Hope and Adeline for her but I can't decide which name this one could have. But I quite like Elijah for him," I answer the question that the Doctor asked.

"Well, what about for this one..." he points at the baby girl in my arms carefully. "Adeline-Hope. And for this one we have Elijah," he finishes and I look at him.

"I love it. Say hi to the world, Adeline-Hope and Elijah," I whisper to the twins before resting my head back on the Doctor's shoulder before drifting off to sleep.

**********

A/N: Good evening (or morning or middle of the night, wherever you are in the world) to all of you lovely people who are reading this book. Thanks for reading this chapter. I am slightly stuck on what to do. So, if you read Through the Universe ¹ before reading this book then you know how my structure works. I do an episode and then I do a chapter about something that happens to Galaxy between the two episodes and then I do another episode. 

So, I'm currently writing the Tooth and Claw episode and I don't know what to do for the episode after that. I'm thinking that I could do something that could relate to Sarah-Jane Smith so that it sort of links with the School Reunion episode. 

Please leave a suggestion on what I could do for that Mini Chapter in the comments or send me a private message on Wattpad, or even post a comment on my timeline on my profile. I check all of these things regularly on here so send me something so I can write that chapter, please.