I. Rise of the Cybermen

The Doctor, Rose, Mickey and I are hanging out in the console room of the TARDIS

The Doctor, Rose, Mickey and I are hanging out in the console room of the TARDIS. The Doctor, Rose and I are slumped on the jump seat. I'm leant up against the Doctor and Rose is sat next to me. "And that weird munchkin lady with the big eyes? Do you remember?" the Doctor asks us. "The way she looked at you! And then she opens her mouth and fire comes out!"

"I thought I was gonna get frazzled!" Rose and I laugh.

"Yeah! One minute she's standing there, and the next minute, rawwwh!" the Doctor raws. Rose, the Doctor and I mimic fire coming out of our mouths, killing ourselves laughing. Mickey nods and smiles. "Yeah... where... where was that, then? What happened?" Mickey asks us.

"Oh, it was on this um... uhm this uh... planet thing, asteroid. It's a long story, you had to be there." the Doctor explains before looking at Mickey confused. "Um... what're you doing that for?"

I see Mickey has his finger on a button on a console. "'Cos you told me to..." he says trailing off. "When was that...?" the Doctor asks confused.

"About half an hour ago..." Mickey explains.

"Um. You can let go now." the Doctor says. Mickey lets go which makes Rose and me snicker. "Well, how long's it been since I could've stopped?" he asks.

"Ten minutes? Twenty?... Twenty-nine?" the Doctor asks.

"You just forgot me!" Mickey exclaims.

"No, no, no! I was just... I was just... I was calibrating. I was just... non, I know exactly what I'm doing." The Doctor tells him. The TARDIS console suddenly sparks and sparks and flames fly everywhere. The three of us fall of the jump seat, the Doctor falling on top of me slightly which makes my face heats up slightly. He scrambles to his knees and frantically tries to operate the console. "What's happened?" Rose asks panicked, helping me up from the floor. "The time vortex is gone! That's impossible, it's just gone!" the Doctor exclaims confusedly. "Brace yourself! We're gonna crash!"

The Doctor grabs onto me as we crash, the four of us falling backwards. I land on the Doctor's arm and I see gas masks fall from the ceiling lights even though the lights in the TARDIS have gone out and it's very dark. "Everyone all right? Rose, Galaxy, Mickey?"

"I'm fine. I'm okay, sorry." Mickey apologises. We all stand up slowly and the Doctor looks up at the rotor and the console. "She's dead." the Doctor says bluntly. A clicking sound is heard as the engines cool down. Smoke rises from the console. "The TARDIS is dead." he whispers. He slowly walks around the console.

"You can fix it?" Rose asks concerned and my smile drops as I realise that we don't know where we are and if we can get home. "There's nothing to fix. She's perished." he states, pulling a lever back and forth. "The last TARDIS in the universe... extinct."

"We can get help, yeah?" Rose asks.

"Where from?" the Doctor asks confused.

"Well, we've landed, we've gotta be somewhere." Rose tells us and I shake my head.