I. Doomsday

Previously:

Previously:

"Exterminate! Exterminate! EXTERMINATE!"

Now:

The Daleks advance upon me, Rose, Mickey and Rajesh, with cries of "exterminate!"

"Daleks!" Rose yells causing the daleks to fall silent, slightly taken aback. "You're called Daleks."

The Daleks don't respond, seeming to simply observe Rose and she walks forwards towards them. "I know your name." she says, taking off the lab coat. "Think about it: how can I know that? A human... who knows about the Daleks. And the Time War." she says, causing my chest to sting slightly as she says Time War. "If you wanna know how, then keep us alive. That's all I'm asking. Me and my friends."

"Yeah, Daleks. Time War. Me too." Mickey says causing the Dalek's eyepiece to swivel around to look at Mickey. "Yeah. And me." Rajesh says before I take a step forward, not bothered on whether or not the Daleks find out that I'm a Time Lady. "Yeah. Daleks. We're not scared of you." I tell them, mockingly.

"You will be necessary." the Dalek says, looking at Rose before turning to another Dalek. "Report: what is the status of the Genesis Ark?"

"Status: hibernation." the Dalek says.

"Commence awakening." another Dalek says.

"The Genesis Ark must be protected above all else." the last Dalek says before they all term to the Ark, which also emerged from the sphere. They clamp the plunger arm to the side of the Ark. "The Daleks, you two said they were all dead." Mickey says to use, still pointing his gun at the Daleks. "Never mind that, what the hell's a Genesis Ark?" Rose asks. "Protector?" Rose asks me but I just shake my head.

"I don't know. I've never heard of it."

**********

"Which of you is least important?" the Dalek asks.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask the Dalek, slightly taken aback.

"Which of you is least important?" the Dalek repeats.

"No, we don't work like that. None of us." I tell it.

"Designate the least important!" the Dalek orders.

"This is my responsibility." Rajesh tells us.

"No, don't!" I tell him, holding him back but he ignores me and stands before the Dalek.

"I er, I represent the Torchwood Institute. Anything you need, you... come through me. Leave these two alone." Rajesh tells it.