I. Fear Her

The TARDIS materialises right in-between two gates, one saying DANGER – KEEP OUT and the other saying NO PARKING IN FRONT OF THESE GATES

The TARDIS materialises right in-between two gates, one saying DANGER – KEEP OUT and the other saying NO PARKING IN FRONT OF THESE GATES. The Doctor and I open the door but the TARDIS has materialised the wrong way around. The gate is blocking the door completely. "Ah." I breathe before we both back away from the door before heading back to the console so that we can turn the TARDIS around slightly.

The TARDIS dematerialises and materialises again, this time, the right way around. The Doctor and I head over to the door and open it before I smile. "Ah!" the Doctor smiles whilst stepping out with me following and Rose following behind me before we look around and the Doctor and I stand behind Rose after she notices a Shayne Ward poster advertising his greatest hits album tacked onto a fence. "So, near future, yeah?" Rose asks us.

"We had a passing fancy. Only it didn't pass, it stopped." I tell Rose before we turn around and begin walking towards some houses in the distance.

**********

The Doctor, Rose and I walk down the road with the LONDON 2012 banner hanging up. "30th Olympia." the Doctor smiles.

"No way! Why didn't I think of this, that's great! Ah!" Rose says delighted whilst she links her arm through my spare arm whilst my right hand is in the Doctor's. "Only seems like yesterday a few naked Greek blokes were tossing a discuss ... wrestling each other in the sand with crowds stood about, begging... no, wait a minute... that was Club Med." the Doctor laughs whilst I giggle slightly and I nudge Rose. "Just in time for the opening doo dah, ceremony... tonight, I thought you'd like that. The last one they had in London was dynamite. Wembley, 1948. Nova and I loved it so much, we went back and watched it all over again. Fella carrying the torch... lovely chap, what was his name?" he asks me, looking down at me making me shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. What are you looking at me for?" I ask him. "Mark...? John...? Mark...?" he asks me as I shake my head. "Legs like pipe cleaners, but strong as a whippet."

"Doctor, Lexy..." Rose trails off as she unlinks her arm from mine.

"And in those days, everybody had a tea party to go to." I say, remembering the time.

"Doctor, Lexy?" I hear Rose asks, making me let go of the Doctor's hand and look back at Rose. "What is it?" I ask her as she points at a poster, making me turn to see a poster of a missing person hanging on a lamp post. "Did you ever have one of those little cakes with the crunchy ball bearings on the top..." the Doctor says.

"Kas. You should really look." I tell him.

"Do you know those, those things?" he asks before sauntering over to us. "Nobody else in this entire galaxy's ever even bothered to make edible ball bearings. Genius." he smiles before he reads the poster. "What's taking them, do you think?" he asks before scanning the street. "Snatching children from a thoroughly ordinary street like this. Why's it so cold...? Is something reducing the temperature...?" the Doctor asks.