Telling Rose

The Doctor and I stand in the kitchen together, quite close together as a matter of fact, when Rose walks in, causing me to smile at her

The Doctor and I stand in the kitchen together, quite close together as a matter of fact, when Rose walks in, causing me to smile at her. "Alright, what's going on between you two. You've been acting all weird ever since that Cyberman thing last week. So tell me, what's going on?" she asks us and I look at the Doctor as he looks at me.

"You wanna tell her or should I?" I ask him causing him to shrug his shoulders.

"Would be best if it came from you. You're her sister after all." he tells me, causing me to glare at him before turning my head back to Rose. "Rose. We've got to talk." I tell her before moving away from the Doctor grabbing onto Rose to leave the kitchen but before I leave, I turn back around to the Doctor. "I hate you." I growl at him before leaving the kitchen to hear him yell, "No, you don't." back at me, causing me to dip my head down and shake my head.

When Rose and I get to my room, I shut the door, locking it and then sitting on my bed next to Rose. "Um... well... Rose. The Doctor and I are... uh... dating?" I say more questionably. "Yay. Finally. And why did you say it like that?" Rose asks, happily and slightly concerned. "Uh, well... he hasn't technically asked me to be his girlfriend but I'm sure it's only because it's not something time lords do because they have arranged marriages and things like that unless a time lord and a time lady are deeply in love with each other." I tell her, slightly rambling a bit.

"Galaxy. You're rambling." Rose tells me, causing me to nod my head.

"Yeah. Sorry. Well, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet but we kiss and do things that normal couples do, except for the sex part. No sex." I tell her as she smiles at me.

"Well, at least you're doing normal things that couples do. That's a start." she tells me, causing me to smile slightly. "But let me talk to the Doctor to see what's up about the boyfriend and girlfriend status."

Rose begins to get up from the bed but I grab her arm before she could move. "No. Rose, don't. I haven't exactly told him about this because I don't know how the Doctor would feel about it. I mean, we're not exactly the most normal couple. I mean, he's an alien and I'm just a normal teenage girl who may or may not be losing her mind. And I mean, I would like to be known as his girlfriend so that people don't take him away from me but I don't know how he'll react and he doesn't know how I feel about this anyway so please, don't tell him?" I ask her, causing Rose to nod her head and I smile at her. "Thank you." I whisper before letting go of her arm and she walks over to the door as I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling with a slight frown on my face, thinking about everything that I've just said to Rose.

3rd Person:

Rose walks over towards the door and unlocks it with her hand on the handle before turning her head to look back over at her sister. Seeing the frown on her face, slightly upsets Rose, causing her to feel even worse for her after everything she has just said. Slowly, she opens the door and walks out of the room, but never takes her eyes off Galaxy until she shuts the door in her face. Turning around, Rose marches back towards the kitchen, determined to talk to the Doctor to find that he isn't there so she sighs before heading towards the library and finding out that he's not there either. Sighing, Rose walks towards the console room of the TARDIS, to find the Doctor sat on the jump seat opposite the console. "You and I have to talk." Rose demands as she walks up the ramp and sits down.

"About what?" the Doctor asks, slightly concerned.

"It's about Galaxy, Doctor." she tells him, causing the Doctor to look at Rose even more concerned. "What's wrong? Is everything alright?" he asks her, making Rose nod her head. "Doctor, everything's fine with Galaxy. She's just a little bit confused? I think." Rose says, slightly unsure of the word to use. "Um... well, you know how on Earth, we have this tradition of when two people are dating, they like to label themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend, or girlfriend and girlfriend or boyfriend and boyfriend and Galaxy's slightly worried that because you're a Time Lord that you wouldn't want to do all of that type of things and then she went on a rant in saying about the Time Lords and weddings and all that crap but then she said that she wants to be known as your girlfriend and not just the girl that you're seeing." Rose explains, causing the Doctor to nod his head before realising what he's done wrong. "Galaxy's worried that because I'm a Time Lord that I wouldn't want her to be known as my girlfriend, right?" he asks Rose, causing her to nod her head.

"Yeah." Rose responds, causing the Doctor to groan.

"I've just messed up big time, haven't I?" he asks, causing Rose to nod her head again. "Right. I'm going to set this right, once and for all." the Doctor says, getting off the jump seat and beginning to walk out of the console room with Rose following behind him so that she can get something to eat. "One week into the relationship and I'm already messing it up." he complains.

Meanwhile, in the console room, the computer tv screen lights up.

Scan on GALAXY TYLER complete

The bar is fully green underneath the writing.

GALAXY TYLER IS A TIME LADY