On Earth and the TARDIS

Meanwhile, in 13 Bannerman Road, more commonly known as the Smith household, Sarah-Jane Smith is sat in her attic with her adoptive children, Adeline-Hope Smith and Elijah Smith. They sit in front of their super-computer called Mr Smith. "Mr Smith, we need you," Sarah suddenly says.

"Miss Smith. What can I do for you?" Mr Smith.

"What can you tell me about the Deffry Vale High School half an hour away?" Sarah asks Mr Smith.

"Mr Finch is the headmaster of the school and he brought seven new teachers, four dinner ladies and a nurse," Mr Smith informs Sarah, Adeline and Elijah.

"Why did you want to know about that, mum?" Adeline asks Sarah-Jane.

"Well, who wants to go undercover and find out what's going on at the school?" she asks her adoptive children. "We'd love to," Elijah replies and Sarah smiles.

"Well, that settles it then. We'll go and find out what's going on in a few days."

**********

However, on the TARDIS, Galaxy is laying in her bed, asleep when she's suddenly awoken by her phone ringing on her bedside table. She picks up her phone and sees Mickey's name popping up on the screen before clicking the green answer button. "What do you want, Mickey? I was asleep!" I ask, yawning.

"Sorry, Galaxy but it can't wait. I think the earth needs the Doctor because something's happening at Deffry Vale High School in London," he informs me and I rub my eyes.

"Wh... Mickey. I work for UNIT, call them," I tell him, laying back down in my bed to go back to sleep. "I did but they told me that they wouldn't do anything about it if I didn't have any hard evidence to tell them, they couldn't do anything," he tells me and I groan.

"Uh," I groan before pulling out a piece of paper and a pen from my bedside table. "What's the school again?" I ask.

"Deffry Vale High School," he tells me as I write it down.

"Great. Thanks, Mickey. What's going on at the school?" I ask him.

"Well, they recently got a new headteacher called Mr Finch who brought seven new teachers, four new lunch ladies and a new school nurse," he begins.

"And what's so bad about that?" I ask him, confused and tired.

"Well, ever since the new headteacher came, the children had started to disappear," he tells me which makes my eyes widen. "We'll look into it, Mickey," I tell him.

"Your welcome. Sorry again for waking you up," he apologises.

"It's fine. See you soon, Mickey Mouse," I tell him before hanging up. I sigh as I get out of bed and put my dressing gown over my pyjamas. Picking up the piece of paper, I walk out of my room and begin to walk around the TARDIS to find the Doctor.

I finally find him in the library, sitting on the sofa, reading a book. I smile to myself before going to sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder. "Galaxy? What are you doing awake? Shouldn't you be asleep?" he asks me and I yawn slightly.

"Yes, I should be asleep but Mickey called me just now," I tell him and the Doctor shut his book and puts it down before I move my head onto his lap and the Doctor begins to stroke my hair. "What did Rickey want now?" the Doctor groans.

"He thinks that something is going on at a High School in London," I begin.

"Like what? Children getting bored out of their mind?" the Doctor jokes which makes me laugh slightly. "True but no. Deffry Vale High School recently got a new headteacher called Mr Finch who brought seven new maths teacher, four new lunch ladies and a new school nurse and ever since he turned up, students have begun disappearing," I tell the Doctor and he looks down at me. "Well, that's a little more concerning. We'll go once Rose wakes up, but until then. Back to bed, Lexy," the Doctor tells me and I nod my head.

"Okay. I'll go. Here's the piece of paper with the school's name on it," I tell him, handing him the piece of paper before standing up. "I'll go now," I tell him, walking off back to my room, slightly flustered and fall back to sleep.

**********

A/N: Two chapters in one day. Wow.

Good afternoon (or morning or middle of the night, wherever you are in the world) to all of you lovely people who are reading this book. Thanks for reading this chapter. I am slightly stuck on what to do. So, if you read Through the Universe ¹ before reading this book then you know how my structure works. I do an episode and then I do a chapter about something that happens to Galaxy between the two episodes and then I do another episode. So, I'm currently writing the School Reunion episode and I don't know what to do for the episode after that. Please leave a suggestion on what I could do for that Mini Chapter in the comments or send me a private message on Wattpad, or even post a comment on my timeline on my profile. I check all of these things regularly on here so send me something so I can write that chapter, please.