I. The Idiot's Lantern

Well, it's been a crazy few months, to say the least

Well, it's been a crazy few months, to say the least. A month before I turned 18, Mickey left us and then a later, I turned 18 and the Doctor took us all to Barcelona, the planet, not the city. And then after going to Barcelona, the Doctor and I stayed cuddled up on the sofa in the library for a few hours and I ended up falling asleep and then by the time I had woken up, I was back in my bed and ever since then, the Doctor and I had been closer than ever. We've been on a few more adventures and it's resulted in either Rose being hurt or injured or captured or it's me, which the Doctor wasn't very happy about. Now, it's Rose's birthday so the Doctor is taking us to see Elvis perform live for Rose's birthday present.

Rose and I step out from the TARDIS. Rose wearing pink heels, a bright pink skirt, a sparkly pink top with a denim jacket over the top of it. I am wearing a black and yellow striped skirt with a white top. My hair is down straight with a flower headband on the side of my hair along with black heels. "I thought we'd be going for the Vegas era, you know, the white flares and the... chest hair." I yell at the Doctor, who is still in the TARDIS getting something to see him poke his head around the TARDIS door, his head gelled back, teddy-boy style. "You are kidding, aren't you? You wanna see Elvis, you go in the late '50s! The time before burgers." he says, disappearing back inside. "When they called him the Pelvis and he still had a waist."

Rose and I laugh at this. "What's more, you see him in style!" he yells from inside the TARDIS. Rose and I look round at the TARDIS as we hear the sound of an engine... as the Doctor rides out of the TARDIS on a blue late-50's moped with a side cart! Rose and I both laugh in amusement as the Doctor stops, big sunglasses and a white helmet on his head. "You goin' my way, doll?" the Doctor asks, in a slightly sexy tone.

"Is there any other way to go, daddy-o?" I ask the Doctor, putting on a pair of white sunglasses, in an American accent and walking towards the moped. "Straight from the fridge, man!"

"Hey, you speak the lingo!" the Doctor smiles at me whilst Rose walks towards us and I nod my head, kissing him slightly before he hands me a yellow version of his helmet and then throwing Rose a pink version of the helmet before we both put them on. "Yeah well... me, mum and Galaxy, Cliff Richard movies every Bank Holiday Monday." Rose says as she gets into the side cart and I sit behind the Doctor on the moped as he pulls an I knew it faces. "Ah, Cliff! I knew your mother would be a Cliff fan." he says before starting the moped and we drive off down the street. "Where we off to?" Rose asks, yelling over the noise of the engine.

"Ed Sullivan TV Studios, Elvis did 'Hound Dog' on one of the shows, there were loads of complaints. Bit of luck, we'll just catch it." the Doctor yells to us.

"And that'll be TV studios on, what, New York?" Rose asks.

"That's the one!" the Doctor says, happily.

Suddenly, a red London bus drives past the end of the street, causing the Doctor to stop. I turn my head to see a red post box and Union flag bunting hanging from rooftop to rooftop. I stare at them as Rose laughs it off and I end up just shaking my head before burying my head into the Doctor's back. "Digging that New York vibe!" Rose laughs.