Part 20- "Lets go get your missus back mate"

Ooooo it's all happening now people! Even I'm excited hahaha enjoy!

Switzerland

Daisy glanced over at Alex as he danced around happily. She placed her book down in her lap, and prayed he would slip and crack his head open.

Clapping his hands together he looked at her and smiled "see? Everything has a way of working out"
He said to her with a pleased tone.

"For some, perhaps" Daisy mumbled under her breath and lifted the book back up.

Snatching it out of her hands, he sat on the edge of the coffee table opposite her and leaned in towards her, resting his forearms on his thighs "you're not at all curious?"

"Not in the slightest"

Giving an overly protruded pout, he clicked his fingers at her to get her to look back "it involves your ex"

Daisy's eyes hardened as she looked deep into Alex's "what about him"

A grin returned to Alex who now stood back up "Freddie payed a visit to Mikhael, and guess who accompanied him" Leaving no time for a reply Alex clapped his hands together again "Viktor"

Daisy swallowed loudly, instantly know the intense danger Viktor would now be in.

"Karma at its finest, I will now be able to repay him for stealing and betraying me"

"Karma" Daisy scoffed slightly "you think this is karma? So explain what you think will happen to you for what you have done to me"

Alex's face dropped and became soft. He sat beside Daisy and took her hand in his,which she tried to pull out with no success "I am doing this out of love Daisy, you don't understand it yet but one day you will appreciate me"

Erupting in a hysterical laughter, Daisy's eyes began to stream tears "you actually think I will be ok with all of this one day?!"

Her mocking tone, had Alex strike her across the face, which Daisy returned swiftly "touch me again and I will kill you"

"Kill me and Mikhael will put a bullet in your little lover boys head" he gestured to Daisy's temple.

"Don't forget my love, if you run away or do anything foolish again, one call and Mercury is dead" Leaving the room in a foul mood, Alex left Daisy on the couch .

After her attempted escape, she was surprisingly not punished in the way she thought she would be. She was simply told that anything she did from then onward would result in Freddie dying, followed by everyone that mattered to her.

Clutching at the collar of her top tightly, she held back a sob which tried to escape her. Resting her head on the arm of the couch, she closed her eyes, and let her thoughts drift back to the night she first met him and he sang You Take My Breath Away.

***********
England

Freddie sat stiffly in his seat with Viktor beside him in the opposite isle.

There was nothing left between them to discuss, they knew what they needed to do.

He was on his way to get her back.

Taking several deep breaths, he rested his head back and waited for the jet to begin it's ascend.

While Freddie was away, Queen continued to work with several interviews lined up with absence being explained as due to an illness.

With no one having any sleep the night before, the band looked and sounded rough as well as distracted.

John was particularly pessimistic about the entire rescue mission, and felt that the false hope that Daisy was still alive, would only send Freddie back further in his mourning. Nevertheless, he chose to keep his opinions to himself and hoped that he was wrong, and his friend would return.