Part 29- FOR VANESSA

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the longest chapter break in Wattpad history. After so much of my work being deleted by Wattpad I was completely destroyed and simply couldn't continue writing on here. However after a long break, my dear friend Vanessa has urged me to return and I feel like Freddie and Daisy deserve their story to be brought to a conclusion (or continuation I haven't decided yet).
So Vanessa, this is for you 💜 and thank you for your love and support.
I don't know how long or where the story will go, but I will do my best. Enjoy x

The adrenaline surged through Freddie's veins, his pupils widening as he stared at Daisy "what?" His voice crocked slightly at his own question.

Taking a firm step towards him, Daisy asked again "how.many.times" her words were firm and knowing.

There was no point on trying to hide something from her, when she clearly already knew.

Curling his lips into his mouth, Freddie's eyes dropped down a few inches to Daisy's neck from her face,  before closing completely "I don't know"

Nodding to herself while pursing her lips, Daisy stood frozen on the floorboards of their home. Her anxiety was fixed in her chest,  with the exposure of the lie she had hoped, didn't exist.

Silence cast over the room, the sound of betrayal, empty and cold.

"I didn't want you to think that I...." Freddie stopped, he had no idea how to finish the question without planting another thought into Daisy's head.

"Think what?!" Daisy spat insulted "in love with her?" She raised her voice loudly, staring with bulging eyes  "and why would I fucking think that huh?! Because you fucked her a million times?!"

Freddie dropped his his head completely"it wasn't a million" his voice in a near whisper.

"I'M BEING SARCASTIC!" Daisy's full rage had now overtaken her logic and calm entirely. Her jaw and hands clenched in anger, while her heavy breathing was loud enough for Freddie to hear from where he stood.

She turned her back to him suddenly, her face softening as large tears began rolling down her cheeks, hitting her breasts as they dropped down from the edge of her jaw.

Her stuttered inhale of breath, had her hand reach for her chest. She took a fistful of fabric from her blouse in her hand and closed her eyes, praying for her pain to subside "after everything" her tone was defeated by the misery that was invading her "everything we have been through, I have been through" she paused "more lies" her tiny voice breathing out the last words.

Panicked stricken, Freddie stalked towards her and turned her towards him, his hands resting on her shoulders holding her in place "I didn't lie Daisy, I wanted to tell you but I knew that it would have made you feel...upset"

Daisy chuckled "so this, what's happening right now, is the better alternative is it?" Her empty eyes bore into his. The hurt they both felt, was reflected in each others stares. Wounded once again by a male, Daisy took in a deep breath and stepped back from under Freddie's hands.

Momentarily, his arms remains outstretched, floating gently, before slowly falling to his sides.

"Did you love her?" not knowing details in her mind, was worse than knowing everything.

Freddie shook his head immediately "no! I never loved her. She lingered around, throwing herself at me and I was...just a stupid kid. She suggested that we become exclusive but I knew Deaky would have a fit so I ended it"