Part 26- "f*ck-I can't hold back"

This is a double chapter so it's significantly longer than normal, but you'll see why I couldn't just stop hahaha not gonna lie, this one had me feeling things 😛😛 ENJOY!

The evening breeze was fresh and warm, weaving itself through and over anything that came within its path.

Lifting the hem of Daisy's dress slightly, she looked up into the night sky while she interlaced her fingers with Freddie's.

The stars above them shone brightly, like tiny lights thrown amongst the darkness. Stopping, Daisy extended her free arm above her.

Freddie looked up and instantly appreciated the view.

"They're so clear...." Daisy sighed.

Freddie look back down and gave a faint smile. No matter how many times he looked at her face, he was taken by how delicate her features were.

He lifted his hand slowly, and brushed his open palm across her cheek. She leaned into it and closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth of his skin against hers.

"Would you like to walk down to the beach?" He asked.

Despite wanting to get Freddie into bed, the temptation of enjoying the night sky while the waves washed to shore, was far too romantic to pass up.

Putting his arm around her shoulder casually, they strolled down the stone paved road, while the banter and laughter of locals from surroundings restaurants filled the air.

Slipping off her sandals while holding onto Freddie for balance, Daisy ran onto the sand while Freddie kicked his shoes off and laughed loudly at her childish enthusiasm.

"Get over here!" She waved while kicking the water.

Freddie took his shoes off and took long strides towards her. As though she were high, Daisy danced to the imaginary music that played in her head. It was impossible not to be swept up in her energy.

Standing on the shore, Freddie enjoyed the senseless joy in Daisy, and wondered for a brief moment, why he had never seen this side of her before.

"Come in, the water is so warm" Daisy invited while twirling her arms above her head.

"What's in it for me?" Freddie replied with a cheeky smile.

"The pleasure of my company darling"

Freddie scrunched his face mockingly,  as Daisy splashed water towards him with her foot.

"Get over here" she ordered this time more firmly with a wave of her hand.

Rolling up the bottom of his pants, Freddie took a step towards her before she told him to stop.

"Come to me as stage Freddie" the sparkle in her eye was bright enough for Freddie to fall into character easily.

His body turned fluid as his long limbs glided around him, giving Daisy a private performance and view of his heavenly body.

It was unbelievable to watch him.

Daisy in the moment, had realised it had been so long since she had seen him on stage, and missed how remarkable he was.

He reached her and lifted her chin softly, kissing her mouth so tenderly that for a moment, she felt as though it was her very first time.