Part 25- "Hrm, can't go twice Mercury?"

Hi all,
Urgh this took me 3 days to write, things kept coming up! But it's done and it's long, so enjoy 😉

Mallorca. A small Spanish island  sitting in the middle of the Mediterranean, surrounded in glistening blue waters, was a slice of heaven.

It's white sandy coastline and rich history, was preserved by the locals, who prided themselves on having some of the spectacular natural sights in Spain.

It was still a mystery to Daisy how Freddie was able to organise so much in such little time.

The drive through the limestone mountains to their accomodation at Hospes Marciel alone was worth the trip.

Not being a "hot spot" for celebrities, the Hospes Marciel most modest in its exterior. The plaster was cracked and the paint was chipped in large chunks and peeling off the walls. Yet despite its worn out look, it added to the experience of the island in an unexplainable way.

Daisy smiled as she stepped out of the car. The locals sat around tables out the front of the various bars, smoking and drinking. The time of day played no importance to them as they enjoyed their afternoon in the sun. Cuban music blared from every direction, a complete calamity to the ears.

"Welcome home for the next two weeks" Freddie wrapped both arms around Daisy's waist while kissing the side of her neck.

A quick check in with Freddie receiving absolutely no recognition, was somewhat relieving to Daisy who wanted nothing more than the two of them to enjoy some "normal" time together.

"Is there anywhere to shop? We don't have any bags" Freddie asked the slim clerk behind the front desk slowly.

Raising a brow at Freddie, who must have appeared insane for going on holiday with no luggage, he have a nod "Si, there is many shopping stores on Main Street" his English was thick in its accent while he pointed outside.

Quickly making their way up the four flights of stairs, Daisy was in awe of the intricate details of the old building. The tiles below their feet, were a unique turquoise blue and transformed a seemingly ordinary outdoor corridor, into a visual splendour.

At the furthest end, stood a tall mahogany door with a 37 in its centre.

Daisy looked down at the number on their key 37, then up at the door "home sweet home"

Turning the key, they had both stepped into what they assumed was a portal into some luxurious dimension.

Looking at eachother in shock, Freddie went back out the door, then came back in "how?! This whole place is so run down...."

"Well what did you say when you booked the room?"

"I booked it in your name and said to give us the best they have"

Daisy gave a laugh "well you did well my love! This is wow!"

"You know what else? The bed has posts....great for tying someone to the bed" Freddie gave a cheeky wink.

"Hrm, perhaps" Daisy casually replied with no real reaction to his comment other than a sly smile. Of course, the bed posts were the first thing she noticed, and had already mentally restrained Freddie to them.

Two majestic windows opened out onto a veranda which overlooked the sea. A light breeze had blown the sheer curtains into the room, carrying with it the delicious street food from down below.

"I'm starving" Freddie slumped down on to the bed "I'll call Miami and let him know we're here and alive, then we'll go eat?"

"I might go down and have a look at the shops if that ok? I'll meet you in 20 downstairs?