Part 9- "Turn around, look at yourself"

🔥🔥🔥 TIS THE SEASON TO BE SMUTTY! 😈 enjoy my loves 🔥🔥🔥

Anita was riddled with questions, shock and disgust "I just....I mean HOW?!"

Daisy shrugged "I don't know. I want to put it down to post natal depression but...."

Anita places her hand on top of Daisy's as she noticed the tears forming in her eyes "look, whatever is going on with her, it will pass. We just need to be supportive both to her and Roger"

Roger. Daisy was so consumed with Diana that she hadn't even thought about how he was coping with everything.

"Does Roger even know?" Anita asked blankly.

Daisy stirred her tea and lifted it to her lips. The burn of its heat was almost a pleasant feeling, distracting her from the reality that Diana was heading into dangerous waters

***********

Margot twirled her pen between her fingers, watching it move up and down, as she tried to think of how she could get closer to Freddie.

Well aware of how Freddie felt about her, she knew that despite his protesting, there was something special between them.

Having never been with a man with so much passion while making love, Margot was convinced that there was more to their relationship than a simple on night stand.

Mikhael gently knocked on her open door and waited for Margot to look up "sorry Margot, I was wondering if there was anything else you needed me to do before I head home"

Margot appreciated how hard Mikhael was working to prove himself in the real estate world. He had become somewhat of a protege, and with some guidance, would be a huge success.

"No love I'm fine....actually....what are you doing this evening?" Margots question came as a surprise to Mikhael who leaned against the door frame and slid both hands into his trouser pockets.

"Nothing planned"

"Good" Margot stood up swiftly, grabbing her hand back and throwing it over her shoulder "you can come to my place for dinner"

Having more had a home cooked meal in what seemed like forever, Mikhael accepted the invitation.

***********

Freddie arrived home exhausted, having spent the day in the studio. He gave a small cough as he opened the door, hoping that it would clear the lump he felt all day.

"Hi darling..."

Daisy tilted her head down and looked directly into his eyes "Own me Mr Mercury?" she requested, with a little pout.

He grinned his agreement. Already, a bulge was becoming obvious in his pants. He approached briskly.

Removing her robe, she exposed her thigh length black boots, and a sheer black thong. She bit her lip and extended a thin black rope to him, then turned around, waiting for him to tie her.