Part 22- "Freddie I feel...weird"

Sorry in advance I will make it up to you all

Freddie closed his eyes and took in a deep breath which he held for an uncomfortably long moment.

The burn in his lungs set off a panic in his body. He released the air while trying his best not to wake her.

Daisy fell asleep almost instantly. She curled up on him in a protective foetal position with her entire body pressed firmly against his. There wasn't much weight to her.

Everything felt surreal. Freddie pulled her tighter to himself, despite fearing her would break her.

The small twitches she made as she slept relieved him. She was in a deep sleep. Given how quickly she dozed off, Freddie wondered whether she had slept properly at all since she was taken.

The thought quickly spiralled into unwanted questions.

What did he feed her? Was she tied up? Did he hurt her? How often did....he turned his head at the last thought, as he stopped himself from internalising the words. The very idea of someone forcing themselves on his Daisy, was something he didn't want to torture himself with.

He looked around the empty plane, it was so beautiful in its interior, that it was a waste to have only two people in it. Viktor had decided to stay with August and the Hudson's. Knowing Daisy would be overwhelmed, he wanted her to be able to relax and find her safety in Freddie's arms.

No one knew what would happen next. The furthest anyone had mentally gone was finding out if Daisy was infact alive, and if she was, safely bringing her back home.

Laying his head ontop of hers, Freddie frowned while he softly stoked the side of his arm. He knew that Daisy would need time to heal from her trauma, he respected that she may not want him touching her. But the thought of having her home and now being able to feel her or even kiss her, did momentarily cross his mind and it was not a welcome thought.

**********
UK

Diana smoothed her arm across the bed, spreading out any wrinkles in the process. She looked around the bedroom approvingly, making sure that the curtains were closed, fresh towels were in the bathroom, a new nightgown and clean bedsheets on the bed.

Her nerves were taking over as she glanced over at the bedside table clock. They should be here by now.

No one knew what was going on in the UK and were told to wait for a phone call. No time was given, no explanation, no details.

"The plane will land at 3pm" was the only communication they were given. Would Freddie be returning alone? Or was Daisy with him too.

Wanting to make sure that either way, the house was prepared for either of the two options, Diana cleaned, cooked dinner, and created a warm atmosphere from Freddie and possibly Daisy, to return to.

With the band holding up the media front and lying that Freddie's absence was due to an illness, Diana was able to focus a lot of her thoughts on her own life, particularly her relationship with Daisy.

She thought back to memories of their youth and even the night they had met Queen. Neither knew that a simple birthday concert would change their lives completely and forever.

Her relationship with Roger was once again solid, as was her sobriety. It was genuinely so hard for her to come to terms with how things ended with Daisy, that she promised herself that if she returned, she would do everything in her power to mend their relationship and get it back to where it once was.

The door creaked open loudly downstairs. She turned her head quickly and paused. She tried to figure out if there was enough noise for two people or was it just one. She could hear a faint voice.