Part 6- "You said you wouldn't"

John welcomed his aunt with an embrace as she entered the studio. "What are you doing here?"

"Just come to visit my favourite nephew" she smiles while stoking the side of John's cheek with the side of her index finger

"Oh! Daisy!" Margot manages to hide her disappointment in seeing Daisy, as she spots her on the couch.

"Hi Margot, so nice to see you"

Daisy's genuine friendliness irritated Margot, who was hoping to spend the day in the studio in Freddie's company.

Having been unlucky in love her entire life, Margot felt that the only person she truely connected with was Freddie. Since their one night together, not a day went by where she hadn't thought about him and wondered if maybe there was something more than just night of casual sex.

Daisy was beautiful and young, she could easily find herself another man. Margot knew in her heart, that Freddie and her were destined to be together, and she was willing to do anything to get him back.

Sitting beside Daisy, she gave a small wave and a seductive smile to Freddie, who was pale white while he stared at his fiancé sitting beside his one night stand.

While Margot was fixated on the idea of her and Freddie reuniting, he on the other had was desperately trying to avoid anything to do with her. Not just for the sake of Daisy's feelings , but there was no way John would be able to forgive him for sleeping with his aunt.

Turning her body to face Daisy, Margot fell into character, and began her quest to befriend her competition m "so how did you and Freddie meet? I remember reading something about a concert in the papers?"

"Yeah he singled me out at one of Queens concerts and I ended up backstage"

"Wow that would have been quite exciting for you, and you've been together since right?"

Daisy gave a laugh "well yes and no, we got married, we broke up for a year, got back together....it's been a hell of a ride"

Margots eyes widened as she pulled her legs under her "oh sounds juicy, tell me all about it"

Daisy mirrored Margots body language "well the psychotic part of it all began with Nicola"

As Margot sat and listened to Daisy recount her relationship, she took mental notes which she would use in order to not repeat patterns, or mistakes that the others had made.

Determined, she decided that where the others had failed, she would succeed no matter what the cost.

************

Diana sat alone in Black Joe's the local pub not far from home.

She had left the girls with her mother, once again, and sat on the stool staring at her glass which was empty.

Lifting her hand to signal for another martini, she began to think about her life and how it was possible that it had gone from pure bliss, to a chaotic nightmare.

Despite Roger being supportive at home and helping out wherever he could, Diana's trust in him had still not healed.

Her paranoia was eating away at her whenever she was away from him, which was frequently. She would imagine him with a pretty young childless 20 year old, laughing at his dumb and ugly wife.

Their sex life was all but gone, she hadn't felt sexy since the birth of their second child and whenever Roger even attempted to touch her, she would pull away or make up and excuse.

Each day her P.I would call and report that Roger was with either band mates and occasionally Daisy.

Has Roger realised I'm spying on him and paying double to have a clean alibi reported back?

With her elbows on the bar top, she ran her fingers through her hair, tugging hard as she mumbled to herself. She could feel herself going mad with anxiety and wanted the fear to end.

"Hey are you alright?" A gentle hand her shoulder broke her from her  mental hysteria. She looked up at the soft face of the stranger standing in front of her. Her eyes dropped to his fingers. No ring.

He must live around here.

"Fancy a fuck?" She asked, her voice husky and emotionless.

"Sorry?" Replied the stranger, surprised by the forwardness of the question.

Diana stood up "I said, do you want to fuck me!"

The stranger smiled, signalling his reply.

Diana picked up her handbag "let's go to yours"

For a moment she paused, thinking over the regret she would feel for cheating. Would she ever be able to forgive herself? Would Roger if he ever found out?

"Change your mind?" The stranger asked, noticing her hesitation.

Diana shook her head "God no, I need a good fuck"

                                   *************

Freddie grabbed Margot's arm roughly and pulled her into the corridor while Daisy volunteered to grab lunch from the local Vietnamese take away shop.

"Why are you here?! And what the fuck are you doing talking to her!" His voice was strained with stress and anger.

Margot placed her hand on his warmly "just came to visit John sweetie"

"Why are you talking to Daisy!"

"Am I supposed to sit there like a mute?" She blinked innocently "I like her, I can see why you've taken a fondness to her"

"I love her Margot, it's a little more than fondness" Freddie could see that Margot was trying to stir him up, and unfortunately it was working.

"Why are you upset my love, scared she'll find something out?" Margot stroked Freddie's arm gently while keeping a firm gaze.

Pulling away from her, Freddie forces out a laugh "why would she care? It was before her, she knows I would never cheat on her"

Margot pursed her lips and gave a shrug "I suppose she shouldn't care, unless she thought it happened while you were with her"

Freddie clenched his fists "you said you wouldn't"

"Maybe I changed my mind" she shot back sneering.

"You're unbelievable" Freddie scoffed while nervously rubbing the base of his neck.

"Mmmm that's what you said the night you fucked me"

"you're a sick,sick cunt"

"That's not a nice way to speak to someone who's got you by the balls"

"You have nothing by the balls"

"I think I do" Margot hummed melodically while staring past Freddie at Daisy who was returning with bags in both her hands "By the way, did you know she's asked me to find her friend Mikhael a job?

"WHAT?!"

"Oh you didn't know? Secrets,secrets hrm?" She quickly rushed over to Daisy to help her with the bags.

Daisy's entire face lit up as she looked at Freddie "I got you double serves of those spring rolls you love"

"Thank you my darling" he kissed Daisy while staring at Margot. Her eyes sparkled with fire as she stared back at him.

"I love you" she mouthed to Freddie silently.

"I hate you" he mouthed back.