Part 28- "And yet they would both pick me"

Miami rested his forearms on the edge of his large oak table. A stern expression was fixed on his face since his phone call from John the night before, where he hurled abuse at Freddie and announced himself leaving Queen.

Taking a double dose of his blood pressure medication that morning, he waited for his intense need to kill Freddie to pass, before opening his mouth to speak.

"So am I to understand, you fucked his aunt?" He looked directly at Freddie.

"Yeah I did. It was a while ago though" Freddie explained, while glancing up at John who sat opposite him.

Miami pursed his lips and began nodding continuously "I have a question" he began while rubbing his hand across his mouth "why are you people, hell bent on fucking me!" He slammed both fists down onto the table in a rage.

"Alright ease up mate" Roger looked on repulsed.

"Ease up?! I'm popping more medication than a nursing home just to keep myself from dropping dead from a heart attack!" He pressed his eyebrows in a bid to calm himself while taking deep breaths.

Finally John spoke up "I'm not staying in this band Jim"

Miami looked up at him lazily "you have a contract"

John shrugged "too bad, I'm not stepping on stage with him" he nodded over towards Freddie, who's blank expression was hard to decipher.

"I suppose your aunt wasn't to blame in all of this?" Freddie asked in a calm voice, not wanting to further aggravate the situation.

John laughed in disbelief "what?! Are you actually trying to blame her?"

Freddie corrected his posture and pulled his shoulders back "I wasn't fucking my self now was I, she was also apart of it"

"Ok ok let's take a breather" Brian jumped in with lightning speed, before John could launch an attack on Freddie "now I think it's clear that everyone is a little upset, and while the situation is uncomfortable, breaking up the band is a tad extreme"

Roger gave a cheerful thumbs up, before realising it was inappropriate and placed his hands back in his lap.

"Extreme?" John turned his chair towards Brian who was sitting beside him "he had sex with my mother's sister Brian! And then, kept it secret from me"

"Would you not have been angry anyway? It's not like knowing would have made this any easier" Roger asked with genuine interest, but the question was not received well.

"Shut up Roger! For all I know you encouraged him!" John spat back "you two can't help yourselves can you. You just fuck everything like animals, we'll I'm done with this and if you have any issues you can speak to my lawyers" getting up off his chair, John left while slamming the conference room door shut.

The table was silent once again.

"This isn't good boys" Miami dropped his face into his hands.

                                    ***********

Daisy knocked loudly on her dads door, and began to mentally rehearse the abuse she was about to fire at him.

"Daisy" Margot answered the door hesitantly.

"Why are you here" Daisy pushed her way inside and turned to face her.

"She lives here" James came out from the kitchen as he threw a white and red tea towel over his shoulder.

"Weaselled your way in did you" Daisy crossed her arms and extended a leg infront, showing her dominance "get pregnant, move in, what next hrm?"

James took a step towards Daisy slowly as though he were approaching an injured animal "Daisy I know that this is a lot to take on, but you've been through so much...."