Part 3- "Open your mouth"

SMUT WARNING
Apologies for the delay in the update I've been a bit consumed with Freddie and Elena but I'm back for Daisy 😜
Enjoy xx

Diana sat silently, staring at a pigeon perched outside the window.

Her leg shook nervously, as she fidgeted with her fingers, waiting.

"Mrs Taylah, so what exactly can I do for ya? How in-depth do ya want me to go wif this?"

Diana cleated her throat "I need you to follow him everywhere. He works a lot and...I need to know if he's cheating on me"

"Right, I can do that. So you want pictures of him doin the deed yeah?"

Diana frowned her brows. Having gotten Dave Goodfreys number off a family friend, she was assured that he was renowned in London for being the best Private Detective.

Externally he looked anything but discreet. He was a large man, balding, crooked teeth, had a terrible smokers cough, with horrid fashion sense.

Having seen Diana's look many times before from previous clients, Dave gave a husky laugh "don't worry luv, no one suspects me, this" he said pointing at himself "is part of the act, it's why I'm so good"

Diana took a long look at what was infront of her, and wasn't sure it was simply "part of the act". She was convinced that whether a P.I or a bus driver, Dave would look exactly the same. A slob.

Flipping through the paperwork Diana had filled out, he exhaled a lung full of smoke, before taking his cigarette to his lips once more "so what's your husband do for a livin?"

"He's in a band"

Dave gave a laugh "yeah right, like a tribute band or?"

"Have you heard of Queen?"

Dave's face, along with his cigarette, dropped "ROGAH Taylah?! From Queen?! YOU'RE his wife?!"

"Yes" Diana replied bluntly, and became more convinced that Dave was not the right man for the job.

Dave rubbed his chin "I'll tell ya what. I won't charge you at all for this job, only because I'm sure a huge fan of the lads and...fuck I hope the bastard ain't doin the dirty on ya luv"

Diana leaned onto his desk and folded her arms "I'll tell you what. If he is, you can keep whatever photos you get and sell them to every paper in the country"

                                    ***********

Margot stared at her reflection as her hairdresser Lorie, clipped the cape around her neck and pulled her hair out from underneath it.

"Roots and a treatment?" Loire asked cheerfully, her gum snapping between her teeth.

"Actually" Margot smiled slowly "I'd like to go brunette I think"

"Ooooo is this like a post break up make over?" Lorie asked excitedly while winking.

"Not quite. It's more of a pre-get together make-over" Margot replied with a devilish half smile.

"A love interest?" Lorie began flip through her colour chart looking how the perfect shade of brunette.

Not wanting to give too much away Margot picked up a magazine which happened to have Queen on the cover "yes something like that...."

                                    ***********

Daisy lazily rolled over to find Freddie's side of the bed empty.