Part 15-" I will never go anywhere with you"

The door flew open "I've called you a million times!" Daisy screeched as she saw James.

Pulling him into the apartment, she pushed him towards the couch and sat him down.

"Is Freddie here?" James asked cautiously.

"He's a sleep" Daisy replied hurriedly "what happened with the whore"

James frowned at the whore reference and closed his eyes, wondering whether this would be the last time Daisy ever spoke to him.

"Well?"

"Daisy...darling... I need to tell you something" he began slowly.

Daisy's hand reached her mouth, covering it in horror "you killed her!"

"What?! No! No she's alive and...well" James rubber he back of his neck nervously.

Daisy's mouth parted as she squinted her eyes at her father, having no idea why he was being so cryptic "why are you acting so weird"

James presses his eyes shut one more time and but his bottom lip before blurting out his reply "I slept with her"

Daisy's face continued to appear confused as she stared at James without blinking "are you drunk?! Slept with who?"

"Margot"

"Margot?!" Daisy rose to her feet "MARGOT! My...my Margot?!" Her voice could surely be heard from down the street as she repeated the name.

"Actually, she's my Margot. Daisy it was such a long time ago and I've loved her for so long, I feel like it was fate that-"

"GET OUT!" Daisy pointed to the door, her eyes wild with aggression.

James stood up and took a step towards her "sweetheart it's honestly not what you think, I spoke to her about Freddie she's not even interested in him"

Having woken from Daisy's yelling, Freddie clumsily stumbled out from the bedroom "what's doing on?" He yawned.

Turning her rage on him, Daisy lunged forward "YOU! The both of you make me sick! You both fucked her!" As the hysteria grew inside Daisy she could feel her heart tightening, she needed to get out.

Freddie looked to James who gave no visible clue as to what had happened "Daisy I have no idea what you're talking about"

"My God! Because my life can't get anymore fucked up! My DAD fucks the same SLUT my fiancé did!"turning on her heel, completely heartbroken and feeling betrayed, Daisy left, leaving Freddie and James alone together.

Rubbing his chin James mumbled "Jesus" under his breath "should we uh...go after her?"

"No" Freddie replied "she's got a lot going on in her head, she needs some time to digest everything....Margot? Really?"

James raised a single brow and looked to Freddie "are you seriously judging me?"

                                      **********

Mikhail opened his door surprised to see Daisy who was noticeably shaken and had been crying.

"I'm beginning to take it as a compliment that you always come to me when you're upset" he extended his arms with Daisy falling into them.