Part 2-"What.was.THAT!"

Placing her hand on Diana's shoulder firmly, Daisy attempted to diffuse her friends anger, as they sat at their allocated table beside the dance floor "you need to calm down, he was only talking to her"

Diana's anger towards Roger, who sat opposite her in fear for his life, had reached its peak as she threatened to kill him if he even looked at the pretty, young waitress again.

"D, last time I had a baby he cheated on me. I had a baby again not long ago and he's off talking to some...skank!"

Overhearing her Roger softly leaned forward "she wasn't a skank she asked....."

"Oh!" Diana interrupted "defending the skank are we? Are you going to cheat on me again huh!" She slammed her diet down on the table cause everyone to look up.

"Let's go for a walk" Daisy stood up and looked at Diana who was about to burst into tears.

The two hurriedly made their way inside, where Daisy looked around before scolding Diana "are you out of your mind?! This is Vee's and John's engagement! Why are you making this about your insecurities?!"

Bursting into tears, Diana fell on to Daisy, why caught her and held her tightly "hey..." she said calmly while stroking her hair.

"D my hormones, I'm just so angry all the time, and...I'm convinced he's going to cheat again" her words poured from her while she sobbed uncontrollably.

Pulling Diana away from herself, Daisy took her shoulders "you listen to me. After EVERYTHING you and I have gone through, there is no way, that hormones are going to be the one to break you! We will get through this, and Roger understands and loves you"

Diana nodded along thankfully as Daisy's words bought her comfort.

"Now. Let's go grab a drink, get Vee and show our friend an amazing time" Daisy wiped away Diana's tears as she changed the subject.

*********

Freddie felt a cold arm wrap around his waist, while he listened to John's dad explain the different types of fishing rods much to his disinterest.

Turning his head, he was surprised to see Margot, John's aunt, who he had regrettably, and drunkenly, slept with five years earlier at a Queen after party.

Despite being older, she had a fixation with younger men, particularly Freddie

"Freddie" she grinned seductively while leaning in, kissing his cheek. She reeked of overdone perfume and alcohol.

"Margot...how are you" Freddie cleated his throat giving a friendly greeting and a half smile.

"I'm well now that I can see that you're here" she slid her eyes slowly down his body pausing at his crotch.

Shifting uncomfortably, Freddie glanced over her shoulder, hoping to see either John or Daisy.

"Come dance with me will you?" Margot extended her hand giving a pout, disinterested in the fact that Freddie was already in a conversation with her brother.