Part 10- "So it was just that one time?"

Arriving fashionably late at John and Vee's, Daisy scrunched her face as she lifted her leg out of the car.

Slowly she lifted herself out and waddled to the front door.

Vee answered on the first ring of the doorbell with her arms extended above her head in excitement "you're here!"

"Barely" Daisy admitted as she made her way inside, with caution.

Vee's smile and arms dropped "oh no you're not sick are you?"

Anita and Margot looked up from the pile of  scattered bridal magazines infront of them, as Daisy entered the kitchen slowly.

"I hope you don't mind me being here" Margot apologised "I thought I'd help with the wedding planning, Jackie will be here in a moment too"

Daisy gave a welcoming and heartfelt smile "of course I don't mind Margot, why would I"

"You look terrible!" Anita stood up, looking concerned.

Daisy sighed "well I didn't think I looked that bad, but if you all must know, it's a....well Freddie and I had a rough...."

Anita jumped in "a rough fuck session?" She rolled her eyes dramatically"Urgh if only I had your problems"

Daisy laughed before taking a seat, bracing herself with her hands. Noticing Diana's absence, she felt a hint of heartache. The "Ladies of Queen" caught up each week for tea and a gossip, without fail. To see Diana not there felt like the beginning of the end.

"I miss her too" Anita took Daisy's hand, noticing the sadness etched on her face.

Margot leaned in "So what happened with Diana exactly" her curiosity though understandable, was not something Daisy wanted to satisfy.

Shrugging Daisy simply let out a deep breath "we don't know"

Jackie rushed in through the front door, breaking the momentary dark cloud that was beginning to form "I'm here I'm here, what did I miss?" Her face lit up as she saw Daisy "Daisy! You're here!"

"Hi sweetheart it's good to see you" Daisy stood up and sucked in the air through her teeth from pain.

"Daisy has a sex injury" Margot explained to her daughter, who's concerned expression turned to envy.

"I hate you!"

Daisy looked over at Jackie mortified "WHY?"

Margot chuckled and leaned in "she's in love with Freddie"

Jackie scolded  "MUM!"

"What? We're all friends here" Margot replied  as Jackie turned every shade of red.

Daisy put her arm around Jackie comfortingly "well honey, I can't blame ya, he's delicious"

"We should all be so lucky to have an injury like yours" Margot added, without elaborating.

Vee began to laugh "I don't think I could handle Daisy and Freddie's sex life"

Margot clutched at her tea cup and sipped it slowly. Being around Daisy was hard enough, hearing about her sex-life with Freddie, was even harder.

"It takes a certain type of woman to handle a man like Freddie" she began "I had a fling with a man like him"

"Ew mum!" Jackie scrunched her nose in disgust and began to make loud gagging sounds "I can't listen to this, I'm gonna go watch tv"

Daisy sat back down and rested her chin on her knuckles "Oooooo do tell!" Her eyes widened with interest.

Vee and Anita both joined Daisy's enthusiasm, and gave Margot their undivided attention.