Part 1- I thought we were in a hurry?

****SMUT WARNING****

Freddie let out a loud and annoyed groan, as he leaned back into his armchair and dropped his head back.

Poking her head out quickly from the bathroom, Daisy shot him a dirty look before returning.

"Can you hurry up? You've been in there for 7 years!"

Sticking her arm out, she gave him the middle finger for his impatience.

Pushing himself up from the chair, he leaned against the doorframe and watched Daisy expertly line her lips with red lipliner.

"How is it, that someone as naturally stunning as you my love, still needs to spend the whole god-damn day getting ready, we're going to be late"

Paying no mind to Freddie's comment, Daisy continued to focus on herself, as she ran the lipstick along her lips slowly, then blotted them with tissue paper.

"Why do you put it on, then wipe it off" Freddie asked with genuine interest as he took a step behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning his head over her shoulder.

"I'm not wiping it off, I'm pressing the tissue against it to distribute it evenly, it helps it last longer" Daisy explained the simply make-up tip with an amused grin.

"I'd be happy to give you something to press against your lips" Freddie purred into Daisy's ear before kissing her neck softly "but I don't think it'll help your lipstick last longer"

Turning her around, he slid his hands down her lower back before gripping her backside, and pulling her pelvis towards him.

Biting her lower lip as her eyes lit up excitedly, Daisy put both arms around Freddie's neck "I thought we were in a hurry" she teased.

"I'm in a hurry to be somewhere else right now Miss Robinson" his fingers hungrily reached towards the zipper of her dress, pulling it down in a single long move

Her dress slid down her body, pooling by her feet, exposing her black lace lingerie which instantly captured Freddie's attention.

Giving a half smile, Daisy dropped her arms from his neck and sauntered out of the bathroom leaving Freddie to trail behind her.

Watching her long legs and lace panties while his pants began to tighten, his mind began to travel through the barely-there fabric to his most favourite spot on her body.

Letting his hard cock swing free fro his pants, Daisy stopped and turned her head over her shoulder. She dropped her eyes and gave an impressed nod, then turned while taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

He watched her looking at his erection while she moistened her bottom lip.

Her hands ran over her thighs and belly, slowly, almost subconsciously, as he stood before her with nothing but a crisp white shirt on and black trousers around his ankles.