¢н - 17

'I Dare {pt-1}'

No one's P.O.V :

Jungkook just let out a nervous laugh saying "Umm actually we're going out, leaving you here"

"What?!!!" Taehyung threw the towel on Jungkook's face while standing up.

"Yahh you can't just do that to an injured man"Jungkook retorted.
"Where are y'all going and WITHOUT ME?" Taehyung asked, still clueless. As he saw Jungkook had no intention of telling him the further details he decided to just ask or rather yell at others.

He flew, opened the door and ran downstairs."Where are you all going without me?" He shouted across the room now annoyed. Everyone just casually looked at his direction judging him already for his over reaction.
" Taehyung-ah we have some work to take care of so we need to go."Namjoon replied from the sofa.

"But why can't you take me with you?" Taehyung asked again.

"We're going to the Underground and we told you we DON'T want anyone to know about you so you can't go ...moreover that place is dangerous af " Yoongi informed.

"But —"
"No butts and asses, you're staying here and we go " Jimin sassily replied.

Taehyung huffed crossing his hands over his chest but said "I can't just stay here alone...it's scary here too"

"Don't worry Jinyoung will be here to accompany you" Jin said setting the plates for lunch. Taehyung saw a clothed Jungkook ;) walking down the stairs.

An idea popped up in his head. He ran over to him and literally threw himself on him but Jungkook being strong easily caught him but he (gay)panicked at the sudden attatchment .

"Taehyung what—" but before he could speak further Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck and with a soft pout said "Kookie please let me go with you" Blood rushed to Jungkook's face as he stared at Taehyung's cute face. The way Taehyung was all over him got his body to heat up.
"Uhh umm ...uhh" Jungkook couldn't get words to talk further he just stood there carrying Taehyung in his arms.

"Jungkook don't give in just because he's all over you" Jimin warned him.
"Pwease~" Taehyung purred in a cute voice activating his puppy eyes. By now Jungkook would have fainted by the sight in front of him but then the coldness and brutality of the Underground passed through his insight and he sighed putting Taehyung on his feet.

"Tae, it's really dangerous there and your safety come first for me "Jungkook said caressing Tae's soft hair. Taehyung whined clutching Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook suddenly leaned close to Tae's ears whispering, "I'll sleep over at your room after I come back, just wait for it, Tae" Taehyung's face heated up as Jungkook's hot breath tickled his ear and his heart skipped a beat. He just looked down with a blush while Jungkook smirked.

"That bij listens to Jungkook but not me, dIsReSpEcTfUl !!" Jimin yelled to no one in particular and went over to the dining table with others joining him.

Skip time sponsored by Jin's TaEstY lUnCh ~

All were ready to go to their destined place while Taehyung sat on the couch, his eyes following everyone around him. It was 7 by then and Yoonhi had warned him to sleep early since it will be late by the time they reach home.

Got7 was already waiting at the front door while Jinyoung came to Taehyung swinging his bag. He plopped himself down beside Taehyung who still had a sad pout on his face.

"What's with the face?" He asked.
"They aren't taking me with them," Taehyung replied.

"I'm here to stay with you "

"Maybe that's why I want to go with them, " Taehyung said laughing.

"Yahhhh, I literally left my people and my chance to drink my favourite juice there" Jinyoung said clearly offended.

"Do you know why they are going there ?" Taehyung asked.

"Well they have given consent for their role in the Ateez case and one of our allies TXT found some information on our main mission" Jinyoung said
"But I still wanted to go but I sacrificed for you and this is the treatment I get " he added dramatically wiping tears.

"Ahhh I see but..it means you know the place well?" Taehyung asked.

"Ofc I've been there many times to the point the guards let me pass easily," Jinyoung said, showing off a little. Taehyung's eyes brightened up as he immediately held Jinyoung shaking him.

"Hyung Hyung Hyung, why don't we go there too?" 
"Whattt!! No, I've been asked to take care of you. If you go there, I bet someone will end up eating you raw" Jinyoung refused straight away.

"Well I thought I could lend you my game card...uk I had won the competition and got a lifetime free game card?" As soon as Taehyung said it Jinyoung's eyes widened.

"FOR LIFETIME?". Taehyung nodded in smug,
"I can get whatever game you need".
"N-No I can't just risk both our lives for the sake of games" Jinyoung said shaking his head.
"I forgot to mention I even have a new software which I can help you download for free, you can use that for your upgrade plus WHAT'S THE PROBLEM YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO GO THERE TOO " Taehyung said he,was bent on to convince Jinyoung.

On the other side Jinyoung was confused. He didn't want to die so young but he needed the software which he wanted to buy for a long time.
"Fine but we need to come back before them and DO NOT GET CAUGHT" he said after a long break.

"WOOOHOOO" Taehyung jumped up in happiness 
"Ahhh I'm digging my own grave" Jinyoung said, grabbing his hair.

An update due to a request :)
Love yaa~
Yereobun Meme here ~

An update due to a request :)Love yaa~Yereobun Meme here ~