¢н - 12

No one's P.O.V :

"Did they get in?" Hoseok whispered, trying to contact Jinyoung who was the one who would lead them.
"Yes they did" Jinyoung answered right away. Currently BamBam, Mark and Hoesok were waiting to enter through the back door.

"Hoseok hyung, will we just burst into flames or something?" Bambam asked but was soon hit hard on his head.
"What th-" he turned to see Mark standing with his hands up in the air ready to smack him again.

"Did you really doze off when Jaebom  explained the plan?" Mark said clearly shaking his head. Hoseok laughed seeing the two bickering.

"We would first enter the main lobby then get hold of the members " Mark informed.

"Ohh okay" Bambam said, making a thumbs up sign.
"Guys get ready to enter" Jinyoung's hyped voice came through the device.

Meanwhile ~

Jungkook, Jimin and Yugyeom were busy recording evidence through the micro camera attached to their jackets. They were currently in the auditorium where the auction event was going on "Gosh they really did sell all of our possessions!" Jimin said anger filled in his tone.

"The Union Plot in Busan for 50,00,00 won" A boy with blue dyed hair wearing a grey suit announced who was probably the MC of the auction.
"Isn't that Hongjoong ,Ateez's leader?" Yugyeom asked quietly, whispering to Jungkook.
Jungkook nodded just resisting his urge to break Honjoong's bones right there for betraying.

"Slot 21 for the marked price....oh slot 16 for 52,00,00 won....Slot 3 for 55,00,00 won ...anyone else..? Oh there we are 60,00,00 won for slot 42...any more ..and here it goes for a total of 60,00,00 won to slot 42 Congratulations!"

Hongjoong announced while Seonghwa, another member of the group, was giving away contract papers owned by BTS to the auctioning winners.

" I think that's enough," Jungkook said, getting up, featuring them to follow him.

"Tae? Lead Yoongi's group from the fire exit to the main room" Jungkook commanded Taehyung who immediately obeyed.

"Yoongi hyung, enter now and take the stairs leading to the first floor" Tae said his eyes glued to the screens. Jin, Yoongi and Jackson quietly opened the fire exit door their guns pointed ahead while they jogged through the stairs.

"Hyung there are two guards at the end of the stairs." Taehyung informed. Yoongi guesterd Jin and Jackson to take them down.

Bang, Bang!

Two thundering sounds of gunshots were heard as the two guards immediately dropped dead.
"Head over to the hallway" Taehyung commanded. To their right was the big long hallway with a beautiful  chandelier dangling from the ceiling and a few doors nearby.

"Tae what's in the rooms?" Jin asked . Taehyung immediately looked at the screens searching for the room's camera.
"There are three members who are probably chilling , they are in the first door to your left" He said.

" We're taking them down".

"But we weren't supposed to kill—" before Taehyung could finish his sentence. Jackson broke open the door causing San, Mingi and Wooyoung to get startled.(A/N : Please Mingi would just die of heart attack, Wooyoung would scream and make us deaf and San would dance in *stress* XD)

"You guys having fun?" Jackson mocked pointing the gun towards them while Jin and Yoongi entered with their rifles.

" Y-you all?" San shuttered his face going pale. "Aww look someone is afraid" Jin said, faking his accent.
"We can talk this out" Mingi immediately offered to join his hands for them to stop.