¢н - 41

No one's P.O.V :

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was still clinging onto him. He sighed, not wanting the words to come out of his mouth.

"GOT7?!!!" Jungkook called for the group who was hurrying to get out the room. Except Jinyoung who was carrying Youngjae, everyone stopped and turned around at once. Jungkook gently tore Taehyung off his chest and held his shoulders firmly.

"I need you to go with them," he said, his voice warm. Taehyung stared at those beautiful brown orbs which made his own eyes glossy. He shook his head. Taehyung couldn't afford to be once again away from Jungkook.
"No,no—"
"I need you to be safe, you've already suffered a lot,Taehyung." Jungkook held the sides of Taehyung's face stroking the cheekbone with his thumb.

A drop of tear fell from Taehyung's eyes as he clutched Jungkook's coller shaking him vigorously

" I WON'T LEAVE, PLEASE LET ME BE WITH YOU " Taehyung screamed while crying. Jungkook sighed and held his hands to stop him.

" Hyung …….. please " he said and Taehyung froze. His weakness and strength both stood in front of him begging him to go away and not even guaranteeing him for a safe comeback. Taehyung was beyond miserable.
Jungkook gestured GOT7 to come and take Taehyung away with them.

"No,please No—"

Jungkook quickly grabbed Taehyung's neck pulling him close to him and whispered" I love you".

Not giving time for the boy to react he tenderly put his lips on Taehyung, pouring all his love and care into it. Tears streamed down Taehyung's face as he held Jungkook tightly, kissing him back with the same affection.
With a heavy heart Jungkook pulled away, almost getting lost in Taehyung's hazel brown glossy eyes.

"I love you too" Taehyung said he was about to hug him when there was another blast above the stairs causing everyone to duck down in fear. Panting Jungkook quickly pushed Taehyung towards GOT7 who dragged him towards the exit.

"I'll come back, don't worry" these were Jungkook's last words Taehyung heard before he was pushed out of the door while a gush of smoke from above made everything invisible.

"Quick!! Everyone head upstairs" Namjoon yelled as they ran through the smoke. They went straight through the stairs which lead to the second floor. Bangtan saw TxT somehow fighting the guards, barely dodging the punches. Without wasting a second they pounced at the guards.

Jin punched one of them straight through the face making him stumble back but suddenly two arms choked him from the back but with quick reflexes he elbowed the man right in his abdomen. Jin pushed the man on the ground and took his  right arm and twisted it making it crack.

"Ahhhh" the man cried in pain. Jin gritted his teeth and stomped his show right onto the man's face making him unconscious. Yoongi and Namjoon simply used their pistols to shoot them through in the head, knocking them off like cards.

Jimin and Hoseok helped TxT to move to a safer side.

"..H-Hyung...K-Kim is above this floor, " Soobin said, barely able to speak due to exhaustion.

"Rest….of the Exo i-is guarding him" Yeonjun completed his lines. "It's okay we'll get them!!! You all rest here" Hoseok said while making the members lean against the wall.

The place they were in was a common area of the stairs, so it was very difficult to even fight in such a tight spaced region.
In the midst of intense fighting two sharp sounds of pistol bullets rang through the place.

Everyone stopped to see Chen and Lay (A/N : oh my ChenLay heart XD) standing there with pistols waving in the air.

Jin's hands made their way to a gun lying on the ground. Chen saw it and without any warning shot a bullet at Jin.