¢н - 33

No one's P.O.V :

Jimin and Jungkook had their eyes widened as they saw the thing in front of them.

It was Taehyung's laptop but a strange red dot at the side of it was continuously shining and the sharp beeping sound made it even more suspicious. Jimin immediately took out the laptop and placed it on the bed.

"Why is it beeping so much?" Jungkook asked and was about to open it when Jimin stopped him. " I think we should first tell the others, let the hyung's handle it.

" With a sense of responsibility Jimin ran down and informed everyone about the laptop.

In a few minutes Jungkook was asked to bring the laptop down for them to investigate it.

Everyone sat still, as the beeping sound continued coming from the laptop settled on the table.

"Do you think it's safe?" Hoseok asked. No one answered, everyone was already used to these surprising and fatal events. Jin took the initiative to carry out the task. With slightly trembling fingers he held the metallic silver device and opened it.

The beeping was now much more clear as all of their eyes widened seeing the screen. There was a whole map and a red dot corresponding to a GPS tracker.

"Did Taehyung use GPS?!" Jimin almost screamed. " I think so, the red dot is like his current location which is moving across the path," Jin said.

" He's still in the car, that's why his location is unstable," Yoongi informed. While they were still processing what was there on the screen beside the GPS location Namjoon's eyes landed on a tiny notification at the corner of the screen. He slowly tapped on the icon and a small note like window popped on the screen.

' I tried copying the data from the pen-drive to my laptop so that y'all could have another access to the location but the files had malware for privacy.

I'm suspicious that they have other plans than just collecting the pen-drive from me, so I'm making a sacrifice. I'm attaching a micro GPS tracker under my clothes. In case if they take me with them...I hope you all can at least have the information to reach them. I don't know for how long I can keep it hidden from them but I hope this works and I'm sorry'

They couldn't believe Taehyung could pull off such a thing.

"Hyung quick, keep copying the location," Hoseok said as he didn't want to lose any chance to rescue Taehyung. Jin nodded and immediately started typing away.

" He could have told us instead of sacrificing his own self "  Jungkook complained.
"This week while I was hanging out with Yugyeom  we saw Baekhyun and Sehun, near Taehyung's Uni and we were surprised to know that Sehun attended the same Uni as Tae" Mark informed everyone and they all suddenly yelled
"What?" in unison. Mark and Yugyeom were taken aback by the sudden reaction.
"Why didn't you tell us that earlier?!!!!" Jaebeom asked.

"We thought it's normal, like as Tae goes to the Uni Sehun must be a student there too" Yugyeom said innocently. "Aishhh think about Baekhyun.

That bloody person shouldn't be there too when Taehyung is ALONE" Youngjae finally spoke but only facts. "He must have threatened him to do these," Jackson said quietly nodding his head.
"I think... Baekhyun used violence, Taehyung's lips were bruised and he simply mentioned that he had tripped but I'm sure now that it was caused by Baekhyun" Hoseok said, remembering the day. Jungkook's fingers turned into a tight fist.

He couldn't get over the fact that he couldn't protect Taehyung despite having him in front of eyes.

"We have an approximate location of the place, it does correspond to the one in pen-drive" Jin said but his eyes did not leave the screen.