¢н - 35

No one's P.O.V :

Jungkook looked at the clock which struck 4 at noon. He quickly ran over to Namjoon who was busy with some papers.

"Hyung, I think it's time," Jungkook said, panting a little bit due to the heavy run. Namjoon removed his glasses and looked at Jungkook.

" We'll get him back, " Jungkook said but the tone of his speech was more of a question. Namjoon softly smiled running his fingers through Jungkook soft brown locks and said
" We'll surely get him back". With that Namjoon and Jungkook moved towards the main room where everyone else was getting equipped for the mission. Innumerable ammunition and weapons were lined as if there was going to be war.

Jin was busy supervising everyone making sure each member was fully protected. Namjoon quietly came towards his hyung and wrapped his arms around his shoulder.

"We're ready," Namjoon said. Jin sighed audibly and gently leaned in Namjoon's hard chest.(A/N :  yes, those tiddies are solid rock XD)

"You're tensed I see" Namjoon said.

" Sometimes I'm scared because we don't know what the future holds, " Jin said, genuinely concerned.

Namjoon nodded and said " I feel so bad for the young members, at this age when they should study, explore the world for their bright future, I gave them guns and knives to kill their own species". It was a sad moment as both Jin and Namjoon looked at their members with a sorrowful face. "....bright future you say.

We don't even know if we'll stay alive to watch tomorrow's sunrise " Jin said with a mocking laugh.

" We will, and we'll make sure the warm sun rays make our cheeks glow " Yoongi butted in with a proud and determined smile. Both Namjoon and Jin looked at each other for a split second and smiled back at Yoongi matching his enthusiasm.

Namjoon stood on a raised platform of the main room and clapped loudly to get all the member's attention.

"Guys, according to the information the number of men in the ship is almost a thousand and we are mere 20-25 members at present.

So, we will be divided into three teams and make most use of our abilities. Each team will have one of the Allied leaders present to direct you. " Namjoon said and gestured to the leaders to come up to the platform. Jaebeom, Soobin and Namjoon himself were now on the platform. Since they already were the leaders of their group it would be much easier for them to guide the others.

" We aren't mixing the members this time, you'll be with your own members for better communication and understanding" Jaebeom informed at which everyone immediately nodded.

"WeTxT, are going to take down the people at the dock first" Soobin informed.

"Since they will be fewer in number than the people present on the base it'll be easier for five of us to tackle them down" he added. It was a moment of discussion. Everyone was determined to get this mission done and more importantly to bring Taehyung back.
It was now time to go.

As the clock struck 5 pm Bangtan quickly loaded the guns,artilleries and everything they needed into three big black vans. TXT would be leading the other's until their first checkpoint that is near the dock then GOT7 will lead the rest until they're into the ship and at last Bangtan alone would go for Taehyung and Mr.Kim.

For the last time Namjoon called everyone around in a circle and joined the hands together for a last shout. Every member had their heartbeats at a higher rate. None knew the outcome of their mission whether they'll be able to come out alive or not but they knew they had to give thier best.

After than everyone quickly entered their Van. Jinyoung had already passed the location and all the necessary information to tech expert of TxT, Taehyun and also to Jin so that there wouldn't be any possible problem.
Bangtan didn't involve their other bodyguards or anyother hitman for these mission because they couldn't trust anyone but their own selves.

No one knew which person could actually be a secret spy. Namjoon didn't even trust GOT7 and TxT to that extent too but Jin had reluctantly insisted him to take the help of other's in case if emergency.

Jungkook looked out of the window, they were at the very place where he saw Exo forcefully put Taehyung in their van and took him away.

"Kookieee" Taehyung yelled from the kitchen.As soon as Jungkook heard the voice he sprinted towards the kitchen. "Pufffthhhahaha" Jungkook laughed heartily as he saw the situation Infront of him. Taehyung was holding a spatula while desperately trying to stir away the chocolate in the pan. He hair and face was covered with slight bits of flour powder while the whole counted was a mess. Taehyung' head shot up as he heard Jungkook laugh. He pouted at which Jungkook almost cooed.

"I was trying to make pancakes with hot choco ...but it seems like.... you'll get neither of them" Taehyung said his voice already quivering.

Jungkook quitelt walked around the kitchen observing the mess and finally came near Taehyung who was still busy with the chocolate. Jungkook wrapped his hands around him and rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"It's going to get bitter if you keep storing it that way " Jungkook advised and Taehyung put the spatula down with a loud thud.
" Oh god!!! I've been mixing it for 15 minutes now " Taehyung screamed realising what he had done. Jungkook chuckled as he released Taehyung but instead turned him to look him in the eyes. His hands made it's way to Taehyung's waist pulling him inhumanly close.

" We can make it sweet again " Jungkook said a lil mischief in his tone but Taehyung being clueless asked "

Can we? " Jungkook smirked at him as he dipped his finger in the pot and took out some liquid choco. He smeared the sligh hot liquid onto Taehyung's lips. Taehyung's eye widened as he instant realisation hit him.

"W-wait j-jungk-mumfhhh" Taehyung was cut short by Jungkook's full lips. Jungkook took Taehyung's bottom lips in his slightly using his tongue to swipe away the chocolate. Taehyung had his eyes closed and hands around Jungkook's firm shoulders.

Jungkook lifted up and gently seated him on the kitchen counter his lips not leaving the older's. Their lips moulded perfectly as they continued to kiss. The taste of the bitter chocolate and Jungkook's lips indeed made it sweet but oxygen had it's limit and Taehyung gasped for air as his mouth left Jungkook's. Jungkook raised his eyebrows twice as to ask ' so was it sweet?'. Taehyung chucked with a red face as he shooed the younger away for further distractions.

Jungkook missed those sweet moments. His hands turned into a fist as a single drop of tear fell down his cheeks.

" I'll protect you, Tae don't worry " he said to himself as he closed his eyes and the van started.

Plot Twist~
Jungkook is high-key hard after the flashback of the sweet/hot kiss.

Hahahahhahaha sorry
But y'all be ready for some action becuz shit's about to go down.

He be like "Can you sit on his lap? Can you share the same bed? Can you stare at him like I do? No? Hahah loser"We get it Kook, you won ):(

We get it Kook, you won ):(