¢н - 6

No one's P.O.V :

Hoseok happily dragged Taehyung downstairs.
"Omg hyung slow down!" Tae said, clutching onto his heart. He looked around the great hall with things that might be more costlier than his whole soul. He could see the kitchen with a great table at the end. The chandelier above him made the living room more pretty. It had several rooms nearby. They both reached a brown door near the kitchen.

" Jin hyung?" Hoseok knocked softly on the door, earning a " Yes?" from the other side.

"Taehyung is here"  as soon as he said it, the door opened to reveal a Seokjin in his RJ pj's looking as if he just got up from a nap. Hoseok slightly pushed Taehyung inside the room, gesturing him to go sit on the bed. He turned to Jin .

"He was looking for you", he said while Jin nodded rubbing his eyes. "ohh Hobi-yahh?!!" Jin said, suddenly remembering something.

"Umm get yoongi to lay the dinner we'll join y'all" Hobi whispered a "ok" before sprinting out of the room to find Yoongi.

Meanwhile (SpongeBob style~)

Jin turned to look over Taehyung who was admiring the RJ plushie (A/N : Yes RJ= world domination) which was between his pillows. He went and sat beside him.
As if startled, Taehyung quickly snapped his head at Jin earning a little chuckle from him. "Heard you were looking for me?" Jin said, draping his hand over the boy's shoulder.

" u-umm i-it's just-" Tae panicked at the sudden affection causing him to shutter. Jin started rubbing a circle on his back to make him calm down
" Relax it's just me" he said to now  a much controlled Taehyung.

' One moment they're about to kill me and the next moment they're treating me like a prince …' Taehyung thought.

"Jungkook said to ask you if you can treat my wounds," Tae said softly.

"Huh? Jungkook said so?" Jin said surprised. Tae nodded clueless what this reaction was about.  Jin sighed, mumbling something inaudible. He looked at Tae who was waiting for him to say something.
He noticed a bruise at the corner of Taehyung's lips. He went over to his wardrobe and took out the first aid kit. He dipped the cotton into the antiseptic and softly held onto his face asking " Can I ?" when Tae nodded he gently pressed the cotton to the corner of his lips.
" I was surprised back then, I never expected Jungkookie to take care of you" A pink tint could be seen across Tae's cheeks.
"N-No, he casually asked me to go to you" Tae lied ignoring the fact that Jungkook was actually nervous.
"I apologize on his behalf, he's young and reckless," Jin said, replacing the cotton.

Tae nodded listening "- he also isn't very smooth with words, probably a lil shy at first" Jin said with a little chuckle.

'Oh , so that's why he was nervous when he observed my wounds' Taehyung thought about joining the dots.
"-And it's done!" Jin announced packing the safety stuff.
"I made a room ready for you to stay in, it's the one beside Jungkookie"
Taehyung started questioning his existence internally crying for having to stay next to him.

" Is there a problem?" Jin asked with a concerned expression. Taehyung shook his head in denial.

"Tae, could you just stand up I need to see which clothes might fit you" Jin requested. Taehyung was already shocked how he even got nicknames.
Nevertheless he stood up straight for him to observe clearly. Tae had to admit that Jin was really handsome even though he just woke up.

"Wait, isn't this Jungkook's?" Jin exclaimed, coming close to him and touching the fabric of the hoodie.

"Ahh, yes he gave it to me since I had nothing to wear after shower"
"OMG, I'm so sorry I totally forgot to send your clothes to him before. Jin said, joining his hands and bowing down repeatedly. "Hyung, no need to do this'' Tae said, crossing his hands in a NO. Jin smiled embarrassed by himself and immediately started finding the suitable clothes for him. He turned around carrying a few clothes until he threw them on the bed and started straightening them.

"I guess it's a miracle," Jin said, grinning from ear to ear.

"What is?" Tae asked, confused.
"Either Jungkookie has hit his head somewhere or he is definitely drugged cause the hoodie you're wearing is Jungkook's favourite which he has NEVER lent it to anyone else, not even Jimin" Jin said emphasizing on 'never'.
Tae just stood there feeling his heart beating through his chest and face heating up.

" T-then why me?" Tae asked. Jin shrugged.
" Idk..maybe he's into you" .
" W-what....I ..n-no " Tae said, turning bright red.
"Aigoooo, look at you being red " Jin playfully sang.
"Anyway you go join others at dinner while I keep these in your room" he added while opening the door for him. Taehyung shook his head trying to remember his escape mission while he left the room.

The above photo may be a snippet of what their mansion looked like. :)
Yeah they riCh aSs Asians!!!
(◡ ω ◡)